StationToStation

FKA twigs

Nervous to click play :icant:

I don't even have the option to click play. How are y'all finding the leak so fast?  :hdu:

Btw, @@SitarHero; I'm slowly getting into Twigs, and I like Shades of Cool now. So, let the glory that is your taste in music shine all over me  :pray2:

:oic2: 

Can someone send me just "Kicks" please in 256 please please pleaseeee, I have the rest!

Also, I've listened through the whole album once through (minus "Kicks") and I'm so freaking impressed. It is so warped and twisted and beautiful. Very different than the EPs, but also a nice extension of them at the same time. I can't wait to listen to her whole discography on repeat. Like I predicted, I think this is probably album of the year.

H0bDaqU.gif

Can someone send me just "Kicks" please in 256 please please pleaseeee, I have the rest!

Also, I've listened through the whole album once through (minus "Kicks") and I'm so freaking impressed. It is so warped and twisted and beautiful. Very different than the EPs, but also a nice extension of them at the same time. I can't wait to listen to her whole discography on repeat. Like I predicted, I think this is probably album of the year.

I can send it, but it's in 320. It's a leak so.....

Okayyyy so I think Ultraviolence > LP1 > No Mythologies to Follow :hdu: "Pendulum" and "Closer" are my favorites.

I don't even have the option to click play. How are y'all finding the leak so fast?  :hdu:

Btw, @@SitarHero; I'm slowly getting into Twigs, and I like Shades of Cool now. So, let the glory that is your taste in music shine all over me  :pray2:

:oic2: 

I just searched Twitter~ And I can see that, what kind of everlasting impact!

Ultraviolence, No Mythologies To Follow, Kitten, LP1 so far..

Ultraviolence > LP1 > NMTF > Trouble in Paradise > Kitten tbqh

But this top five serves anyway :oprah:

For me its UV>NMTF>LP1

stan for MØTHER

LP1 ! omg  :omg:  :omg:  :omg:  downloadin rite now

get dose tumblr notez twiggy

Omg someone finally agrees with me! Weak Spot >>>>> Also the fact that you don't go nuts over Papi Pacify

so so amazing, i also like ultraviolet now  :flutter:

:derpna2: