StationToStation

FKA twigs

So did we know about this? 

Screen%20Shot%202014-12-13%20at%2016.22.

I'm pretty sure we just thought it was the name for the Google Glass thing. If it isn't then so far we have Mothercreep, Glass & Patron and now this title.

Edit - I just thought about it, Emile produced and wrote Video Girl with twigs, maybe the credits would come from that?

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Hey guys I'm kinda new to Twigs but I bought her song Water Me and I always thought that the phrase "water me" meant, give her some time and love her and she'll grow into a great woman but recently I've been listening to the song and the line "he won't make love to me now, not now I've set the fee; he said it's too much in pounds I guess I'm stuck with me...when making love is free" and I started to wonder if when she said "water me" she meant that once he is ready to satisfy her (shower her in cum) their relationship would grow. I don't know, I've never been the best with deciphering lyrics but after looking up the lyrics to Two Weeks I can't help but wonder. Am I right? Or is this just me making everything about sex again? :lel: