StationToStation

FKA twigs

Two Weeks is the first twigs song you send to your friends to get them into her?

:bye3:

These friends have generally awful taste and need to be very slowly introduced into anything outside of the mainstream, ok? These are the kind of chicks that get offended when you say Iggy and Macklemore are comical, mediocre, white girl gang full of basic bitches focus group tested snore-fests. Don't question my methods!  :bye2:

tZ7WN4B.gif

Two Weeks is the first twigs song you send to your friends to get them into her?

I used Pendulum :slowhairflip: Lel prior to LP1 she was MY THING so I showed her to no one

Updated libraryyyyy

twuTXeC.png

Used a print because One Time is kinda a B-side? Hoping for more B-sides tbh

I used Pendulum :slowhairflip: Lel prior to LP1 she was MY THING so I showed her to no one

Updated libraryyyyy

twuTXeC.png

Oh thats smart. Do you have One Time in HQ? 

6oOJ3n4.jpg?1

They posted One Time in hq on OGG

http://www19.zippyshare.com/v/10874870/file.html

Where did this even come from??! Like how did someone get an HQ file?? I thought even the download code that came with the boxset didn't include it!

What song by her is more accessible to a new listener than "Two Weeks"???  :wtf2:

H0bDaqU.gif

Updated libraryyyyy

twuTXeC.png

I was considering doing the same thing!! Might use a different one of the prints though. Also the fact that you use a screencap from an EP2 video for the EP1 cover irks me tbh  :creep:

H0bDaqU.gif

What song by her is more accessible to a new listener than "Two Weeks"??? :wtf2:

Pendulum for those with good taste.

I'm just listening to One Time and it's actually slaying me. She's gotta work with inc. more often. :defeated:

It's like a trance dream inside a pyramid.

14417469274.gif

Pendulum for those with good taste.

I'm just listening to One Time and it's actually slaying me. She's gotta work with inc. more often. :defeated:

It's like a trance dream inside a pyramid.

Isn't it SO much better in HQ?  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: To anyone who listens to twigs over crappy speakers or not in iTunes/CD quality, you are TRULY missing out on the experience.

I would love love loveeee for her and inc. to do a collab EP or something. They just go together so well! :rollin:

H0bDaqU.gif

I was considering doing the same thing!! Might use a different one of the prints though. Also the fact that you use a screencap from an EP2 video for the EP1 cover irks me tbh  :creep:

I think I've explained this before. EP is just so intimate and sexual but like fucked up kinda? So I think the Papi Pacify imagery fits it way more. Plus I'm just here for the prettiness.

I think I've explained this before. EP is just so intimate and sexual but like fucked up kinda? So I think the Papi Pacify imagery fits it way more. Plus I'm just here for the prettiness.

Okay fine I'll let it slide this time :hooker: And yes, it is a stunning image.

H0bDaqU.gif

Isn't it SO much better in HQ?  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: To anyone who listens to twigs over crappy speakers or not in iTunes/CD quality, you are TRULY missing out on the experience.

I would love love loveeee for her and inc. to do a collab EP or something. They just go together so well! :rollin:

I want a full album / side project thing from them ASAP. From the two songs we have that they've done together - they just stand out a bit in her discography to me. inc. puts this stamp on both songs that is recognizable but not too similar and I think they're just amazing together; I need more.

Guys since she still doesn't have much released music out let's make a rank for all we have (released) so far. :party:

1. Water Me
  2. Closer
  3. Papi Pacify
  4. Pendulum
  5. Kicks
  6. FKA x inc
  7. Ultraviolet
  8. One Time
  9. Weak Spot
  10. Lights On
  11. Preface
  12. Hide
  13. Ache
  14. Video Girl
  15. Hours
  16. Breathe
  17. Two Weeks
  18. Numbers
  19. Give Up
  20. How's That

The bottom 2 are the only ones I really dislike I'd say. Numbers is blah. 17 & up are all good. She's so consistently good, guys. :defeated:

14417469274.gif