StationToStation

FKA twigs

Be objective for ONE SECOND. Two Weeks is objectively good. Never helping your case with this mess.

Oh my fucking god how many times do I have to repeat myself? Where did I say it's a bad song? I'll wait.

14417469274.gif

In the last 30 seconds of the song? In the background sounds mixed in is a car alarm (or it at least it sounds just like it, someone tell me they hear it too)

yessss i hear it too, dont worry bby <3 :hooker:

Pendulum is the worst song on LP1. :oprah:

.... said no one ever

You talk about Give Up like it is the worst song that has ever come in contact with your ears and you just lumped it with it.

Okay cool. Yet that's just an assumption you made based on that one situation. Let's just overlook the multiple times I've said I enjoy Two Weeks but it's dull compared to most other songs on the album. I have literally said I don't dislike the song, I just like most everything else more.

Which will tell you two things:

1. I enjoy it.

2. I would clearly group it with the other (in my opinion) lesser songs on the album.

14417469274.gif

Oh my fucking god how many times do I have to repeat myself? Where did I say it's a bad song? I'll wait.

You keep talking about it as if you're the only one who has seen the light and it belongs at the bottom of everyone's lists...

You keep talking about it as if you're the only one who has seen the light and it belongs at the bottom of everyone's lists...

I haven't said anything you haven't regarding its bandwagon-attracting status.

I mean almost every other song is OBJECTIVELY better so what do you want from me??

For her it is a basic "pop" song made to attract a wider audience. It doesn't compare to most other songs on the album in that regard.

Where is my bias? I've only ever said it's a bit dull but I still enjoy it & that it's not as great as the rest.

Just because I throw in some snark or banter doesn't mean my actual opinion isn't objectively thought out.

14417469274.gif

In the last 30 seconds of the song? In the background sounds mixed in is a car alarm (or it at least it sounds just like it, someone tell me they hear it too)

I must be selective when listening to it because I only notice it towards the ending and it's like they threw it in there and it is quite alarming (haha) when ur driving.

I haven't said anything you haven't regarding its bandwagon-attracting status.

I mean almost every other song is OBJECTIVELY better so what do you want from me??

For her it is a basic "pop" song made to attract a wider audience. It doesn't compare to most other songs on the album in that regard.

Where is my bias? I've only ever said it's a bit dull but I still enjoy it & that it's not as great as the rest.

Just because I throw in some snark or banter doesn't mean my actual opinion isn't objectively thought out.

Another overreaction from Hundred Dollar Bill :sideeye:

Another overreaction from Hundred Dollar Bill :sideeye:

You guys overreacted to my initial post so. :uh:

As if it's not understandable to get frustrated when multiple people try to discredit my opinion and act like it's something it isn't? Based on like one instance as opposed to all of my posts as a whole? yeah no.

14417469274.gif

You guys overreacted to my initial post so. :uh:

As if it's not understandable to get frustrated when multiple people try to discredit my opinion and act like it's something it isn't? Based on like one instance as opposed to all of my posts as a whole? yeah no.

Still goin :sideeye: