• Carmen
    • Blue Jeans
    • Summertime Sadness
    • National Anthem
    • Dark Paradise
    • Blue Velvet
    • Ride
    • Burning Desire

As we all know, Lana has released plenty of official and promotional singles, each with their own single cover. Which one is your favorite and why?

ikdwbGhok6JWL.png

I personally love Ride's artwork. It's simply superb, stunning, beautiful etc etc :flutter:

Vote in the poll and post your reason here.

Choose wisely

t9aQjfK.gif

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

I initially really loved the National Anthem cover but I swear the moment the Ride artwork was revealed I probably screamed. Was my favorite look to date and still one of the best pictures of her. I wish they hadn't replaced it on all the merchandise with the flag picture. The imagery is really striking and it was so brand new for her with the hair and cowgirl shit. Just look at all the previous covers--they're so glamorous.

Also why don't you use the H&M Blue Velvet single cover? Was on the merch so it counts @@Beemo

I initially really loved the National Anthem cover but I swear the moment the Ride artwork was revealed I probably screamed. Was my favorite look to date and still one of the best pictures of her. I wish they hadn't replaced it on all the merchandise with the flag picture. The imagery is really striking and it was so brand new for her with the hair and cowgirl shit. Just look at all the previous covers--they're so glamorous.

Also why don't you use the H&M Blue Velvet single cover? Was on the merch so it counts @@Beemo

Is this the one?

tumblr_mam1x7yF4W1qftigpo1_500.png 

If yes, I'll replace her

Is this the one?

tumblr_mam1x7yF4W1qftigpo1_500.png

If yes, I'll replace her

Sigh, it's this, and I literally have it in a square cardsleeve format but it doesn't appear to be anywhere on the internet :horror:

271144150436.jpg

Sigh, it's this, and I literally have it in a square cardsleeve format but it doesn't appear to be anywhere on the internet :horror:

271144150436.jpg

:poordat:

I love the Blue Velvet one, it's so classy for some reason it makes me feel calm. :awk:

From those which are actually pictures, I love the one for Carmen because it is also the BTD album cover. It's such a great representation of her and the whole album, plus her hair is fancy as fuq. 

The SS one is really beautiful too though, I feel like it captures the mood of the song, nostalgic but a bit drained, it's great. :agree2:

My favorite is the Blue Jeans one because I love the lighting effects in it. Plus her hair and skin looks so perfect! But a close second is definitely Ride. I love the colors of that one.

Ride of course. Her curls  :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: Sexiest thing ever.

Life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue

Born to Die is absolutely beautiful, and I love how she's close to him like she's scared and needs protection. Iconic. My top pick.

Blue Jeans was close because it's just so pretty and the lights are very soft. I also like that the title isn't shown anywhere. That makes it more modern.

Do you mean the 7" card sleeve one from the singles boxset? There doesn't seem to even be any good scans anywhere.  :biblio:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif