Sitar

Barrie's Twitter

I hope we can maintain this thread as being a kind of Barrie appreciation thread, I personally love him. He's a real chilled out, cool guy. I think I'd die if him and Lana broke up. But it's kind of annoying how everyone just uses his twitter to get info off Lana, he is an artist himself - just because he's not as popular. (Although it's good to hear she's already writing again even after the leaks, assuming he didn't just make it up).

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

@@Hello Heaven I agree, don't get the hate. But I know how fandoms can be when it comes to their idols' so's... :facepalm: Anyway, only asked him one question so far & it wasn't Lana related. :hooker: I think I'll give his music a try later tonight.

Tbh, I can't really blame people for asking him Lana related things anyway because he seems pretty happy to answer everything, bless him.  :cuteface: Kassidy's music is pretty good, it was a bit of a hit and miss for me but that's probably just my taste - it's definitely worth a listen though  :bop:

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

I'll try to make a little inception in Barrie's mind :hdu: . Gonna tweet him the following: I love water; shampoo is our best friend; soap is a necessity; bubble bath; clean; DAILY showers :hooker:

ps: it's this real?

ps2: if it's is really kind of him to answer people 

glgcDdT.gif

he's not just being spammed by questions about Lana is he :facepalm:

When is it Barrie's time to shine!

He actually got quite a bit of fan flattery & praise too, and people asked him questions like how he was feeling that day, like WTF? :creep:

I hope we can maintain this thread as being a kind of Barrie appreciation thread, I personally love him. He's a real chilled out, cool guy. I think I'd die if him and Lana broke up. But it's kind of annoying how everyone just uses his twitter to get info off Lana, he is an artist himself - just because he's not as popular. (Although it's good to hear she's already writing again even after the leaks, assuming he didn't just make it up).

The only Lana-related question I really wanted to know was his favorite song :bodyisready:

I wonder if he listens to leaks :creep:

I wonder if he listens to leaks :creep:

What if he's the leaker?  :smirk:

I mean think about it. He'd sure be the one comforting Lana if that was the case anyway, right?  :smirk:

EQFO7rX.png

cant decide whether i should be crying of laughter or cuteness :oprah:

BUWdKA6CcAAqjXU.jpg

I have the same t-shirt  :flutter:  He looks so much better than he usually does!

20r46kx.jpg

I have the same t-shirt  :flutter:  He looks so much better than he usually does!

where is it from?

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.