Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not sure why people are complaining about this album, it's stellar. I'm glad the songs are more R&B and mid-tempo, the pop songs were getting olddd.

For real 

Whew, YA feels soooo out of place. And the album is so short.

Just finished the first listen and I am... disappointed:crai:. Though, I felt like YA was absolute shit when I first heard it (and later realised it is a bop). And I (actually do) like Positions, after feeling "wth is this?" about it for a time, so... :lmao:

It'll hopefully & probably grow on me! :hooker:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

3 hours ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

Not sure why people are complaining about this album, it's stellar. I'm glad the songs are more R&B and mid-tempo, the pop songs were getting olddd.

which pop songs? the ones she hasn’t released since 2018? 💀

IMG-7960.jpg

I dunno, I kind of agree with the others that say it’s like Positions 2.0; all of the tracks seem to run together like one long song.  I really loved everything about Dangerous Woman and I guess that’s where my head is still at. Maybe it will grow on me. :-/

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

I still hate yes, and? but the rest of the songs are good.  I love bye.  Wish the album was a bit longer but oh well.  I didn’t think I would like it at all so it definitely exceeded my expectations

omg what is going on with these super polarised opinions :hide: i still have yet to listen but i'm very intrigued now, reducing expectations to zero in this very moment.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

people saying this album is boring is so crazy to me :toofunny: on first listen there were some very clear highs (bye, supernatural, true story, the boy is mine, and we cant be friends) but there were none of the extreme lows that i find on all of her previous albums lol. the only songs i think that sound forgettable are don't wanna break up again and ordinary things. 

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

15 minutes ago, taco truck said:

people saying this album is boring is so crazy to me :toofunny: on first listen there were some very clear highs (bye, supernatural, true story, the boy is mine, and we cant be friends) but there were none of the extreme lows that i find on all of her previous albums lol. the only songs i think that sound forgettable are don't wanna break up again and ordinary things

watch yourself :ahhney:

Ordinary things is one of my favorites! I just wish the Nonna spoken thing was it’s own Outro song. 

I wasn’t super feeling the album last night (I think I had higher expectations of the album building up) but I really love the mellow vibes. The production sounds rich, full, and EXPENSIVE. I’m also really glad she explored songwriting on this album. Such a true progression from “write my own checks like I write what I sing”

"Don’t forget me"

So I'm not a fan but I listened to the album three times and it's finally growing on me. For some reason it also made me cry :trisha:

I like the RnB production, i already liked positions, but the songs that i like now are Bye, True story, and imperfect for you.

It's true though that at the first listen I couldn't distinguish one from another , now I like it :xgiggle:

5 minutes ago, NikoGo said:

watch yourself :ahhney:

Ordinary things is one of my favorites! I just wish the Nonna spoken thing was it’s own Outro song. 

I wasn’t super feeling the album last night (I think I had higher expectations of the album building up) but I really love the mellow vibes. The production sounds rich, full, and EXPENSIVE. I’m also really glad she explored songwriting on this album. Such a true progression from “write my own checks like I write what I sing”

tbh i don't even hate ordinary things it just isn't one i find myself going back to on first listen, it will probably grow on me though

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

4 minutes ago, honeymoon is alive said:

i liked the nonna part :adele:

i like it too! But it breaks up the flow of the song, and she already has an intro that’s a minute and a half and an interlude that’s both someone else speaking and is 40 seconds. I feel like nonna’s part being it’s own thing at the end (like a 35 second outro) wouldn’t have felt as out of place as it being tracked onto a full song 

"Don’t forget me"

My first Ariana album and honestly, I loved it. Sorry (or not). My favorites are Don't Wanna Break Up Again, title track, Yes And? and Imperfect for You.