Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

i normally don't care for ariana's music but damn this album is so good. the only other album of hers i enjoyed was sweetener so i didn't expect much but this really blew me away. the album is so mature but also kinda disco-y. its the perfect vibe. and imo her voice has never sounded better. i'm just so impressed.

OMG this album is very good. True Story is a banger, We Can't Be Friends is so moving, Eternal Sunshine track is brilliant, Imperfect for You is stuck in my head (and highly welcome here) and the Saturn Returns interlude is the cherry on top (it def is her Burnt Norton). The only thing I don't really like is Yes, And?. She and Max Martin did an amazing work. I just ordered the CD n°3.
The other album I loved was Sweetener (it's one of the most unique Pharell Williams work imo) -get well soon is an immense track- and I like the two albums in between but I don't really know them yet.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

On 3/8/2024 at 10:32 PM, Dominikx4 said:

the boy is mine sounds like the song they use in movies when 2 guys are talking to each other in a bar and its faintly playing in the background, then one of them gets up, the other takes another sip of his drink and the volume goes up as the camera follows the leaving dude on his way thru the bar

Very specific

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

17 hours ago, Make me your Dream Life said:

it took me 2 days until I couldn't help it and cry and empathize to this album. like u just wanna give her a hug or something whew. wth NfkQAN1.gif

Poor her, breaking families and playing the victims must be soo hard :gasp:

side note, Supernatural is a BOP :sluttybunny:

Ok so much to say...

I think this is my favorite Ariana album. It's cohesive, moody, dreamy, elegant, minimalist and really well produced. Like I enjoyed "Dangerous Woman", "Thank you, next" and "Positions" but never liked them fully, maybe 8-9 songs but not the whole body of work. Favorite songs: "I wish I hated you", "Can't be friends", "bye" and "supernatural"

I liked it so much I just ordered the couch cover, love it.

Also, I'm not sure if she will release a deluxe. With this one she recently released with no new tracks kinda screams she doesn't have more tracks but she can enter the studio anytime, so we'll see.

I haven’t been a big fan of her, but I really like this album. she’s cute! :seeit: 
My fav is imperfect for you, but some others I love are I wish I hated you, supernatural, ordinary things, & eternal sunshine. the Saturn interlude to eternal sunshine is gorg :wub:  The album has a strong cohesive sound, prob her best album imo

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gqsj2bjkxgmq77zi79zc36i0w705phy1th23hnvz&ep=v1_gifs_search&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

⁺.⊹ ࣪ ˖  𝒸𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒶 𝓌𝒶𝓋𝑒 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ₊˚.༄

Anybody seeing this “slightly deluxe?” I wish it were tracks we haven’t heard yet.. 

d4yQCBo.jpg
The Log Lady [to Laura]: “When this kind of fire starts, it is 
very hard to put out. The tender boughs of innocence burn first, and the wind rises, and then all goodness is in jeopardy.”

wow I loooove the acoustic version of imperfect for you

but we can stop with doing these random digital only releases. it makes the physical copies feel incomplete and these record companies should be thankful people buy physical copies :notamused:

12 minutes ago, rosemead ramada said:

wow I loooove the acoustic version of imperfect for you

but we can stop with doing these random digital only releases. it makes the physical copies feel incomplete and these record companies should be thankful people buy physical copies :notamused:

Agreed. I'm so sick of these 7 variations of covers of a vinyl. Then literally two days after release theres another version of the album out, so now the album you bought is not actually a full album.

And they do this intentionally just to get people to buy multiple copies of the same album. I'm so sick of it. The fact that they also time-gate versions of the album like making the "slightly deluxe" version purchase only for a while before it was up on streaming is dumb it makes you feel like you have to buy it to get access to it only to be able to stream it later. Its all just slimey business practice.

Deluxes also used to be really special now its just expected that a Deluxe drops like one week or two after the album originally dropped.