Baby V Alex

Ariana Grande

idgaf what people say, this album is on THAT level with Sweetener.

Top 5:

1. Imperfect for you

2. The boy is mine

3. bye

4. true story

5. i wish i hated you

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

ahh guys I think I am FINALLY getting INTO this album!!:brows:

I feel like... imperfect for you needs more love!!

bye is a bop. obviously.

we can't be friends (WAIT FOR YOU LOoOoOoVE!!!:hair::crying4:) is stuck in my head rn.:wub: as well as idwbua!:bop:

the intro and title track are cute too!! supernatural is really catchy!!

i wish i hated you is making me fucking tear up tbh... 🥺

I am sooo happy it's clicking for me already :party::wubna:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy

I'm so obsessed with this album, I literally can't stand to listen to anything else :gurl: Bye, Eternal Sunshine and We Can't Be Friends actually have crack in them :kris:Supernatural sounds like it could be an M83 song:oop: The Boy is Mine is so addictive I love that slowed down chorus:eyes: Ordinary Things feels like an amazing climax like you're slamming your foot on the pedal and speeding into a new adventure :dancedy: The album is so warm and emotive it makes me feel so many things. It reminds me of Troye's Something to Give Each Other. I hope the rumors of AG8 coming later this fall are true and she follows this new style. 

Tumblr

I finally listened to the album and it's really really really good! :flutter: 

the only songs I don't like are yes, and? and imperfect for you (both cases because of the chorus) but they feel like growers. the rest is really good, I loved it! favourites: we can't be friends (wait for your love), true story, supernatural and bye. but there are so many good tracks: don't wanna break up again, title track, i wish i hated you, the boy is mine (it doesn't deserve the hate y'all)... i just love how this album blends different styles in a cohesive way, it works so well :dancedy:

whoever called it a 'sad Positions' what were they onto lol

idk what's the hype about imperfect for you though, the verses are good but the chorus is not it and it kinda ruins the song for me

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

On 3/10/2024 at 3:50 PM, ts2003 said:

Was there actually going to be a thank u, next deluxe? 

Edit- and if so what we’re gonna be the bonus tracks 

apparently there was one. I've heard (some of) the songs to be included were:

like that / jada

in the moment

still on ur mind

italiano

monopoly (it got released anyways)

something different

juice

what would you

idk about others as many outtakes/scrapped tun tracks are just these ugly unfinished mumble demos that leaked last year.

48 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

I finally listened to the album and it's really really really good! :flutter: 

the only songs I don't like are yes, and? and imperfect for you (both cases because of the chorus) but they feel like growers. the rest is really good, I loved it! favourites: we can't be friends (wait for your love), true story, supernatural and bye. but there are so many good tracks: don't wanna break up again, title track, i wish i hated you, the boy is mine (it doesn't deserve the hate y'all)... i just love how this album blends different styles in a cohesive way, it works so well :dancedy:

whoever called it a 'sad Positions' what were they onto lol

idk what's the hype about imperfect for you though, the verses are good but the chorus is not it and it kinda ruins the song for me

If she started singing in a higher key for the last chorus of imperfect for you it would’ve been better

1 hour ago, ts2003 said:

If she started singing in a higher key for the last chorus of imperfect for you it would’ve been better

i don't really enjoy key changes, it's just the overall chorus i don't really like. particularly the way she says the song's title and the instrumental in that very part idk sounds off to me 

Was not expecting to like this album so much but I genuinely like some aspect of every song! Even the title track in all of its thank u next-ness and the last song with nonna, even though it feels like a last minute track she made so the album had a ~sentimental but positive~ ending

I’m officially obsessed with this album. It took me a while to decide my ranking but here it is!

1. we can’t be friends

2. supernatural

3. eternal sunshine

4. the boy is mine

5. imperfect for you

6. true story

7. bye

8. ordinary things

9. don’t wanna break up again

10. i wish i hated you 

11. intro

12. yes and

I genuinely love every single song besides yes and so just because the ranking is low doesn’t mean I don’t like it lol😭

3bd05eb1685d7f9b53b154c4195388d9.gif

❀˖° ⋆.ೃ࿔ this is my idea of fun °❀⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

someone tell me WHY this woman launched this beautiful album with YES, AND? as the lead single with a music video?? INSANITY MADNESS SABOTAGE

𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚐 𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚎, 𝙸𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚒𝚟𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚢𝚕𝚟𝚒𝚊 𝙿𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚑

I just wish there were whistle notes on this record...:cuteface:

If I get a little prettier can I be your baby?

Beskrivning saknas.

I believe in Flipside/Is This Happiness?/Your Girl supremacy