TrailerParkDarling

Fiona Apple

where is it?

It’s on the album’s Genius page

I like it, it’s funny, cute, and very her!

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

Was hoping for something like with Idler Wheel or just for a still from the album announcement trailer witht the dog at the beach. But whatever, Fiona is one of the few artists where I really mostly care about the music and not the visuals.

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

lets hope this doesnt sound so much like a depressed broadway musical.. i loved her last two albums but the production gave me a headache

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

its weird thinking Lanas had basically her whole career since Fiona last dropped something and to now have an album dropping so randomly in 2 days I dont think ive processed it 

tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo4_250.gif   tumblr_otaqmarVHa1u9dqtjo3_400.gif  tumblr_mlk5fk2dDZ1s6jvbvo7_250.gif

So,.... this is set for release on April 17 ?

Tomorrow, right ?

Tomorrow in all the places that get music first (New Zealand and wherever else) and Friday for the rest of us! I can’t wait. A Fiona album is like... an event, ya know? Like a mini Kate Bush.

Tomorrow in all the places that get music first (New Zealand and wherever else) and Friday for the rest of us! I can’t wait. A Fiona album is like... an event, ya know? Like a mini Kate Bush.

Yes, I know, I have been a fan of her music since 1996.

She´s a great singer and I enjoy her musical style too.   Very unique.

-