Sign in to follow this  
Pin Up Paradise

Barrie Leaving Kassidy?

Not sure if this was worthy a post but it's upset me.

Kassidy did a show last night (31st August) without Barrie, stating on Facebook that:

S0WGdFg.jpg

Does this mean Barrie is going solo? Or is he just taking a break with Lana writing music for Kassidy? Kassidy have now changed their show vibe, adding electric guitars and female backing singers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOcISTIAphc

What do you think happened?  :eek:

With Lana threating to retire, this could mean they might do it together.  :judgingu:

tumblr_mucs0g8rNl1skf1lro1_250.gif

I doubt he's left them. He just wants to spend some time with Lana, I mean they're looking for a house, that takes some time. And he's being productive while being there. Kassidy will have to move to L.A. eventually imo. They can't really expect Barrie to fly back and forth, Lana & Barrie did that for a long time and now they want to ~settle down together. I thought she was going to move to England though because she seemed to like it there and spend tons of time there and it's closer to Barrie and her relationship with America is still so strained. 

Or did Lana Yoko Kassidy....

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I doubt he's left them. He just wants to spend some time with Lana, I mean they're looking for a house, that takes some time. And he's being productive while being there. Kassidy will have to move to L.A. eventually imo. They can't really expect Barrie to fly back and forth, Lana & Barrie did that for a long time and now they want to ~settle down together. I thought she was going to move to England though because she seemed to like it there and spend tons of time there and it's closer to Barrie and her relationship with America is still so strained. 

:smile:

Or did Lana Yoko Kassidy....

:shh:

EQFO7rX.png

Lana and Barrie both had some busy times and I think they just need some time together.

They're people like you and me and they also need some rest and free time sometimes.

I don't think they'll retire. They just need a break.

Judging from that post, I'd say he left the band. I mean, 'first show with the new lineup' & 'Barrie is making music in LA & we're making music here'? Even if he hasn't officially left them yet, he will soon imo. Band members not being 'available' to play live shows because they're living the life with their gf in another continent usually doesn't go down well with the other band members...

919ceea0464eb5a3daad20d59bcb188c.gif            3ca7984fc9b72d5b7ff1941e270eb9a2.png

It kinda sounds like he left, I wonder how the band felt because Barrie's the one who got them all the publicity lol. Like I'd heard of a band named Kassidy before I was a Lana fan but I'd heard of them and that was it.

That's pretty upsetting news for me but it's difficult what with them both being musicians who live hours away but also want to settle down together. I can't really see Barrie being a solo kind of guy tbh and with Lana, I think she's just taking a short break now their relationship is getting more ~serious.

tumblr_inline_mpf5hqIjBE1ruk3rs.gif

Barrie you suck, I know you're living in a 10 million dollar house

Wish they could've seen you when we booed you off in Glasgow

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.