lmdr

"Norman Fucking Rockwell" LMDR - Cover Arts

I've been informed some people are trading this edit I did passing it as real - don't be fooled, here's full :oprah3:

I did a face swap from a candid and looks terrible, again, don't be fooled :oprah3:

xkfgl.jpg

image.png

ULTRAVIOLENCE

qhxmn.png

This is probably my favorite UV album cover.. Ugh if you think about it - it captures the album as a whole so perfectly. It displays the dominance of a man to a woman, the love and passion she feels and the rough/ violent ways a mans character can be... Neils cover don't got shit on this! :oprah3:

This is probably my favorite UV album cover.. Ugh if you think about it - it captures the album as a whole so perfectly. It displays the dominance of a man to a woman, the love and passion she feels and the rough/ violent ways a mans character can be... Neils cover don't got shit on this! :oprah3:

omg you're so right 

tumblr_o0nocyD6zu1rvt47eo1_400.gif

I've been informed some people are trading this edit I did passing it as real - don't be fooled, here's full :oprah3:

I did a face swap from a candid and looks terrible, again, don't be fooled :oprah3:

xkfgl.jpg

She looks so bamboozled lol