Creyk

Cedric Gervais Talks 'Summertime Sadness' Confirms Y&B as next single

I think National Anthem or Body Electric would work with the charts and radio.

yeah, i think national anthem could do well, especially w the music video

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

yeah, i think national anthem could do well, especially w the music video

Her management should have really pushed that early summer though. Would've been a big hit at that time (~July).

:facepalm:

It could still work.

SS had a near-perfect timing though

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Her management should have really pushed that early summer though. Would've been a big hit at that time (~July).

:facepalm:

It could still work.

SS had a near-perfect timing though

why do you need it so much ? I think its the best condition ever for Lana now. She is not overexposed (papparazi, stress for must-being perfect...) but still she is recognized for her music widely.  Considering her latest leaks (from supposed-to-be album) she doesnt even want to take the route of a mainstream pop artist, there is no need for her to get #1 hit on billboard.

you-pay-now-bitch.gif

any promo for lana is good promo tbh

nothing beats the original and it's beauty and Y&B has been played in major radio stations but hey you never know this one could be big too. Never doubt dance dance party music. 

god knows I tried

Like at least do a shitty remix of a song she hasn't pushed as a single yet so she's forced to leave the streets of Beverly Hills with her hat and shoot a video or something.

"Body Electric" is suitably repetitive.

why do you need it so much ? I think its the best condition ever for Lana now. She is not overexposed (papparazi, stress for must-being perfect...) but still she is recognized for her music widely.  Considering her latest leaks (from supposed-to-be album) she doesnt even want to take the route of a mainstream pop artist, there is no need for her to get #1 hit on billboard.

I don't need it, I don't even care if she has mainstream success. I like her for her music not whether other people like her.

I agree it would be a good time now, today, yesterday, in a month, in 2 months. Whatever. I'm just saying for the song National Anthem...it would have been a good summer charting big hit single. That's all I'm saying lol

I also agree there is no need for her to get #1 hit on billboard either. :)

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

Guest Dot

Like at least do a shitty remix of a song she hasn't pushed as a single yet so she's forced to leave the streets of Beverly Hills with her hat and shoot a video or something.

"Body Electric" is suitably repetitive.

I think BE has good chances of becoming the next single, considering that it's been featured in TROPICO and has also been performed on every date of her tour and other concerts before the release of Paradise.

It's still not the best song on Paradise.

Cola >> Bel Air >> Gods and Monsters >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Body Electric

The tour version is way better than the album version, though!

that's so fucking bad i want to cut his hands off listening to this is hurting my soul

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

:giggle: Come on still better than that Lorde noob or Dark Horse :smile2:

not really if i'm completely honest :eek: like y&b is already a bad song and he managed to make it worse

I heard the Kaskade relic on the radio. Not particularly great. I never understood why they didn't release Radio; she performs it well live and is more radio friendly than DP

I was just thinking about Kaskade!

I liked his remix of Y&B and thought it was waaaaay superior to Cedric's.

BVT4uKe.jpg