Baby V Alex

Bob Leone on "So Legit" (Again)

you know, the one with 5 grammies?

But Beyoncé has A LOT more

nobody cares about that crap

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

My God, some of you come off as trolls from pop forums with an average demographic of 13-year olds. How about everyone just keeps their pissy, tongue-in-cheek and disrespectful comments about other artists, if you like them or not, and, yes, I am talking about Gaga here, to themselves? Because... permanently beating the same old, putrid and smelly horse makes you look like a total idiot. Thank you and go report me. 

Also, having to point that out all the time feels like being a kindergartener constantly trying to keep a group of hyperactive and particularly stupid children apart.

My God, some of you come off as trolls from pop forums with an average demographic of 13-year olds. How about everyone just keeps their pissy, tongue-in-cheek and disrespectful comments about other artists, if you like them or not, and, yes, I am talking about Gaga here, to themselves? Because... permanently beating the same old, putrid and smelly horse makes you look like a total idiot. Thank you and go report me. 

Also, having to point that out all the time feels like being a kindergartener constantly trying to keep a group of hyperactive and particularly stupid children apart.

trolls and stupid? James Dean said Gaga Who, I posted a Lady Who? image and BabyVAlex said Beyonce has more Grammies that was all. Is that disrespectuful?  I could understand if someone or more than one were dissing Gaga in a very agresssive way or disrespectiful way but in this particular thread I dont see it. Was quite innocent tbh. Its funny that your coment is far more agressive than all the other harmless ones about Gaga combined. Anyway I wont like you any less for this coment Mr.s Duke because this is a discussion board and, good or bad, your opinion is welcome.

I can't talk about the others but yes I am hyperaticve.

glgcDdT.gif

You took that way too seriously.. no one's comments were pissy, just playful really. I understand that Gaga has been bashed before (quite a few times) on the forum, but that doesn't mean you have to take harmless jabs at your favorite artist as if they were multiple stabs to the back. It's really not a big deal. 

14417469274.gif

You took that way too seriously.. no one's comments were pissy, just playful really. I understand that Gaga has been bashed before (quite a few times) on the forum, but that doesn't mean you have to take harmless jabs at your favorite artist as if they were multiple stabs to the back. It's really not a big deal.

Even thought Gaga is not a very good artist, she's much better than others in the industry . If you want to critize someone critize Pigney Spears, she doesn't even sing her songs. LOL

Even thought Gaga is not a very good artist, she's much better than others in the industry . If you want to critize someone critize Pigney Spears, she doesn't even sing her songs. LOL

what does this have to do with anything

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

This is a forum dedicated to Lana Del Rey so I would expect and want and need posts supportive of Lana and her songs. I agree with Lana's sentiments exactly in So Legit. 

You were the freak king of the piercing shop

All the girls thought they could sing, but they’re really not shit

I don’t get it

You’re looking like a man, you’re talking like a baby

How the fuck is your song in a Coke commercial, crazy?

I don’t get it

Your taste once exquisite

What happened to Brooklyn, what happened to New York?

What happened to my scene, what happened to punk rock, rock?

You called me the queen of the downtown scene, babe

How the fuck would you go switch it up and then replace me?

I don’t get it, I’m so legit

Tell me, was it ‘cause I wasn’t platinum in jewels?

That perhaps you thought I was a little bit even uncool

Kid, was that it?

Stefani, you suck, I know you’re selling twenty million

Wish they could have seen you when we booed you off in Williamsburg

You’re hurt, I know my words don’t hurt, yeah

Oh, girl, I see you walking 'round in your pearls

Thinking that you’re number one

You’re so funny, ‘cause honey, you’re not

What happened to Brooklyn, the last frontier?

They said you could make it anywhere if you can make it here

But where, no magic in the air

What happened to Brooklyn, what happened to our scene, baby?

Have we all gone Gaga crazy?

Remember when the streets used to be dangerous and we were born bad

And we were born bad?

Punk rock, punk rock

The boys used to punch each other in the face and girls were walking around wasted

And everyone had a good night, come back in sunlight

Punk rock, rock, rock

:awk: ok

Ok PigMabius. 

14417469274.gif

I guess I'm "the Britney fan" that wasn't suppose to see/comment on this but oops, I saw it. You know what, keep calling her Pigney if that makes you loose all that fat on you body, or makes you feel a little more better with yourself, do it really, cause you know, she won't give a fuck about it. She doesn't sing her songs, that's too 2000-late, so if you are going to hate her, do it for a new thing other than her weight (bitch looks better than your fave so sit) or how she "doesn't sing" (she keeps doing money for it, so she is a good "faker"). So when you have something NEW hit me a PM.

Stay mad that Lana love Brit and hates Gagz, really, that's what keeps your ass burning, NO ONE mentioned Britney on this thread, but you came after me cause:

a) I posted this

b) I said Beyoncé has a lot more Grammies, wich is true

Dear mods, don't lock this, since it's a thread to DISCUSS, this will be my last post regarding stan wars on this thread, so we can continue the discussion.

With all my love "the Britney fan", I should change my name to this tbh.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

cool grammys discussion I can showcase my fav.....ahhaha....

Oh please the Grammys are only a discussion because You Know Who (the one and only) is not releasing and album this year.

vQrV2WK.png

Otherwise the grammys would look like this

NRTK9Lx.jpg

ps: if he calls Britney (who is in great shape btw) Pigney I imagine the nickname he has for the queen Adele...something very sweet I imagine

we all know that what one wise singer said about the awards is the truth so nothing really matters...

"I got a BRIT Award recently. And that was something four years ago that I would have died for. But when I finally got that award it meant absolutely nothing to me. Because I now know that The BRIT Awards is a TV show. Record company executives make deals with a TV channel and the producers about who wins what award in exchange for performance time. So its just become a non-award, like thank you for this."

Lily Allen

glgcDdT.gif

I guess I'm "the Britney fan" that wasn't suppose to see/comment on this but oops, I saw it. You know what, keep calling her Pigney if that makes you loose all that fat on you body, or makes you feel a little more better with yourself, do it really, cause you know, she won't give a fuck about it. She doesn't sing her songs, that's too 2000-late, so if you are going to hate her, do it for a new thing other than her weight (bitch looks better than your fave so sit) or how she "doesn't sing" (she keeps doing money for it, so she is a good "faker"). So when you have something NEW hit me a PM.

Stay mad that Lana love Brit and hates Gagz, really, that's what keeps your ass burning, NO ONE mentioned Britney on this thread, but you came after me cause:

a) I posted this

b) I said Beyoncé has a lot more Grammies, wich is true

Dear mods, don't lock this, since it's a thread to DISCUSS, this will be my last post regarding stan wars on this thread, so we can continue the discussion.

With all my love "the Britney fan", I should change my name to this tbh.

I meant Bill, too :lmaoney:

A joke because lbr with the two of you, Britney fans are the most aggressive here :oopna:

cool grammys discussion I can showcase my fav.....ahhaha....

Oh please the Grammys are only a discussion because You Know Who (the one and only) is not releasing and album this year.

vQrV2WK.png

Otherwise the grammys would look like this

NRTK9Lx.jpg

ps: if he calls Britney (who is in great shape btw) Pigney I imagine the nickname he has for the queen Adele...something very sweet I imagine

we all know that what one wise singer said about the awards is the truth so nothing really matters...

"I got a BRIT Award recently. And that was something four years ago that I would have died for. But when I finally got that award it meant absolutely nothing to me. Because I now know that The BRIT Awards is a TV show. Record company executives make deals with a TV channel and the producers about who wins what award in exchange for performance time. So its just become a non-award, like thank you for this."

Lily Allen

Adele is a goddess. At least she sings live and writes meaningful stuff. WTF is that crap "Work Bitch". HAHAHAHA Flopney

Shut up

OW MY FEELINGS OH NO 

Adele is a goddess. At least she sings live and writes meaningful stuff. WTF is that crap "Work Bitch". HAHAHAHA Flopney

um I'm sorry but just because Britney's meaningful songs (that she writes) aren't on the radio doesn't mean she doesn't have any.

oh yeah & Flopney surely because Work Bitch TOTALLY didn't debut at #1 in more than 40 countries lol goodbye 

14417469274.gif