Deleted User

Tove Lo

11 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

how come you didnt see her live yet???? Its the experience of a lifetime go go go

:oprah3:

I've never seen any of my faves live tho :bebe: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

For people in whose country it was already released, can someone please confirm whether Lana is credited in Suburbia? it still bugs me that it still appears in the Wikipedia page and I can't confirm myself because it's not available yet in my country lmao

4 minutes ago, Glitter Boy said:

For people in whose country it was already released, can someone please confirm whether Lana is credited in Suburbia? it still bugs me that it still appears in the Wikipedia page and I can't confirm myself because it's not available yet in my country lmao

she is not some rando was fucking with yall

I have mixed feelings about the album.

first, the tracklist is a mess. How Long (first time listening btw) doesn't work as the last track, I'm to Blame was a better choice imo.

I'm not a fan of the features.

and there's like very high highs and very low lows imo. it surprised me and not for good.

I'd rate them as follows:

Spoiler

No One Dies from Love - 10/10 (the only song i listened before the album and always loved it)

Suburbia - 9/10 --> loved it but I don't like the verses about having babies lol, they feel super flat compared to the chorus.

2 Die 4 - 10/10. if anything, i'd add a bridge but is not a must.

True Romance - 6/10. vocally she slays, but i didn't like the cheesy vibe and it felt kinda boring. i was expecting more, certainly. why was it a single when Call on Me and Pineapple Slice were right there :(

Grapefruit - 7/10. while it didn't impact me as much at first listen, i feel there's room for it to grow.

Cute & Cruel - 4/10. i didn't like it at all. like, nothing stood out for me. hope it eventually grows but right now is a no.

Call on Me - 9/10. loved it, but the mix was kinda messy. but it felt single worthy.

Attention Whore - 6/10. started okay and ended good, but all the middle part was a turn off. didn't like the featured artist's contribution, it would probably sound better as a solo song. but still from my least favourites.

Pineapple Slice - 8/10. what made it for me was the verses and the build. the final chorus was way better than the first two. but still i felt like it needs to click eventually.

I'm to Blame - 9/10. it's really good, definitely my favourite off the *slower* songs in the album. was better choice for closing. however, mix is a little messy, the drums and piano iirc are too loud.

Kick in the Head - 6/10. production was my favourite part, but i'm not really a fan of this one. maybe with time.

How Long - 9/10. first time listening to this one, it was really good. maybe a different outro would make it a 10 tho.

Favourite tracks: No One Dies From Love, 2 Die 4, Call on Me, How Long.

Least favourites: True Romance, Cute & Cruel, Attention Whore.

I'll just say it really feels like a grower overall. Hope it gets better the more I listen to it, but for now, I wouldn't consider it her best album by far, even if I really loved some songs here.

1 minute ago, Downtown Baby Doll said:

Tove albums are usually growers for me but reading everyone’s reviews makes me optimistic I may actually be bopping from the first listen 

Did she add the watching movies with you lines to the album version of NODFL? 

No, But the rumored Deluxe may…

IMG-3521.jpg

5 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

True Romance one of her best songs no it’s true let’s talk about it

this is not even an argument, this is a fact - BEST BALLAD track i've heard this year so far.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

2 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

The fact she did it in one take too, her power…

:defeated:

one take? QUEEN SHIT

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing