Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

I live for her comments  :flutter:

tumblr_mvtphavuN41rpnz3wo1_400.png

edit: new ones 

tumblr_mvtprlmrE51rpnz3wo1_400.png

i thought we were her friends? 

those are 2 different people... which one is the real lana? :ahhney:

edit: im pretty sure the one without spaces is actaully her. theres no way she actually posted that most recent comment

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

those are 2 different people... which one is the real lana? :ahhney:

edit: im pretty sure the one without spaces is actaully her. theres no way she actually posted that most recent comment

what a fake fan i am! going to delete those. thanks for telling me. im in a euphoric state rn

0oh & then real on is w/o spaces

im hit or miss hahaha 

Oh God. This movie will be glorious! Can't wait to get my knickers in a twist about cultural appropriation! *rubs hands together gleefully* :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

Love how once again she says "Tropico - Coming Soon".  :lmao:

BYW5xD_CIAAO3NY.png

?

Oh, before she said "2 weeks" in the comments, she wrote "Tropico - Coming Soon" in the description.

Shit, I was sorta devilishly hoping she'd continue to troll all you impatient kiddies. :teehee:

Of course, she still could.  :creepna:

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Once Tropico comes out, I am going to avoid it for an additional two weeks, like when you're bored in political science so you pinch your skin really hard until the pain is unbelievable then let go and you feel amazing because relief is better than none and then I'll sigh and say "YES TROPICO. YES RELIEF" and then I'll look back at this post in about 30 seconds and ask myself "what the hell did you just write and you need to work on your run-on sentences"

Dear John, forgive me. :lanasrs:

Oh God. This movie will be glorious! Can't wait to get my knickers in a twist about cultural appropriation! *rubs hands together gleefully* :creep:

Have we said all we can about Lana and cultural appropriation? Could it be that glorious that we don't even have to bring it up? :pray:

OMG someone make :pray2:

Have we said all we can about Lana and cultural appropriation? Could it be that glorious that we don't even have to bring it up? :pray:

OMG someone make :pray2:

I was joking!!  :creep:

tumblr_n0offys8zL1rhl4f0o1_400.gif
you're so art froggo, out on the pond…

OMG that is instangram in a movie :flutter:  Love it. She even appropriates from Virgin Marie with what looks like a Mariachi as well. Can't wait for this. I expect a albino Jesus for inovation. Jesus was already black, blond, a black and white women. Now is the albinos turn. I hope the cholas and albino Jesus fuck with Lana dressed as Marie with a hairdresser on top of his head in a Indian sacred temple.

glgcDdT.gif