Sitar

Teasers for 'Tropico' Released on YouTube

from the looks of it so far- this technicolor dream world ( :legend:)  is doing the impersonators JUSTICE! With all of that crazy filter going on, they don't look half as silly as when we 1st saw them in the instagram pics .... 

this is either gonna be a huge mess or fckn spectacular. i wonder how she's going to incorporate all these different aspects w/o making it look dumb (especially w/ the aliens? wth). 

It's never 2 late 2 be the things that u might've been* i'll sing till u fall asleep- u try and remember when*the future looked lush and sweet

Since they obviously changed Body Electric to more fit the cinematic feel they are going for, I wonder if they are going to alter Gods and Monsters and Bel Air too...I still think that Gods and Monsters will be played during the stripping parts....

Yes! :defeated:  I thought too it sounded like the beginning of the live version! 

Expecting the garden of Eden + Hollywood in BE, aliens + strippers + cholas in G&M and floating + Chevrolet in BA.

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Guest Dot

I still believe Cola is gonna be part of this as some sort of Easter egg/surprise.

just laughing forever at this tbh. I have never been so invested in a piece of media that I understand so little about. I hope she twerks with the Jesus impersonator :yesnod:

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

How do we know that's for sure Body Electric? I feel like it might just be the instrumental.... But I'm totally here for a new version.

Besides the intro that features in the teaser someone on YT posted the lyrics of BE and she said "exactly". 

just laughing forever at this tbh. I have never been so invested in a piece of media that I understand so little about. I hope she twerks with the Jesus impersonator :yesnod:

I was thinking the same thing! lmao When I saw that the new teaser was up, I ran down the stairs to find my mom and I'm like "Watch this! Love Lana as much as I do! NOW!" She proceeded to tell me I needed a life, then agreed to watch Tropico with me when it came out because she think's its funny how I get so excited over one thing. :omfg2:  Oh, how I love my mum

Guest Dot

IT IS NOT FOR THE LOVE OF GOD

I'll believe it when I see it...till then... :hottie: