Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

Care to quote? I can't see where it says 'Tropico' is NOT a song.

Die "Tropico" EP beinhaltet zum einen Lana Del Reys drei Kapitel enthaltendes Filmdebüt, zum anderen die im audiovisuellen Highlight zu hörenden Songs "Body Electric", "Gods And Monsters" und"Bel Air".

The Tropico EP includes her film debut as well as the songs BE, G&M and BA.

Die[/size] "Tropico" EP beinhaltet zum einen[/size] Lana Del Reys drei Kapitel enthaltendes [/size]Filmdebüt, zum anderen die im audiovisuellen Highlight zu hörenden Songs [/size]"Body Electric", "Gods And Monsters" und[/size]"Bel Air".[/size]

The Tropico EP includes her film debut as well as the songs BE, G&M and BA.

I've read on a few sites that the ep will be available as digital download, it includes the film along with the 3 tracks.

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

I hope that was sarcasm.

Well dah! :smile2:

I think the Bel Air part was best, it was insanely beautiful with those golden colors + scenery + Lana's white dress.

WBU?

To be honest, I 'enjoyed' tropico, but wasn't blown away by the content.  Visually it was stunning, more so during the music video sections, and especially during Body Electric which was gorgeous (very Pierre et Gilles inspired), but I am unsure why she flew away with UFO's...?????  Any ideas?

But for me, knowing the effort she puts into her music (the most important thing for me), I am GUTTED the tropico ep uses the standard album versions. :(

To be honest, I 'enjoyed' tropico, but wasn't blown away by the content.  Visually it was stunning, more so during the music video sections, and especially during Body Electric which was gorgeous (very Pierre et Gilles inspired), but I am unsure why she flew away with UFO's...?????  Any ideas?

I actually don't think they were UFOs. I saw clouds, and Adam and Eve ascending to Paradise. But I don't know whether she intended it to be ambiguous.

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

I bet it was even more beautiful in her mind.

Overall, the video was just so flawless and the visual effects and transitions and overall beauty blew me away!

I loved the Body Electric scene and Bel Air. It just seemed like her vision of Paradise.

The concept was very Lana, and it was a good video.

I liked it the best but Ride is special, too.

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

I actually don't think they were UFOs. I saw clouds, and Adam and Eve ascending to Paradise. But I don't know whether she intended it to be ambiguous.

100% UFOs. She said there would be aliens and I mean come on, you could see the spaceships with their glowing lights.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png