Sign in to follow this  
lola

'Tropico' Out December 5 + Official Trailers

Guest Dot

I would die to see her work in a short ULTRA VIOLENT movie with M.I.A. Seriously 2 of the best visual artists out there and as a bonus the songs from 2 of the best songwriters. Damn give me M.I.A, Lana and ultraviolence together GOD please.  If is not asking too much GOD and you can squeeze Tarantino as the Exec. Producer my life would be complete.

yessss! This

this is her cinematography magnum opus the ultraviolence is yet ot come. Lana will end up being a director and a brilliant one.

MTE I really think she's outliving her creativity when directing short films. I think she actually makes music for this particular reason only. She's more of a visual artist, the way she writes her songs...it's all visual in some way...

aaaannnd there's still plenty of songs on BTD/PE left she can use for those short films. :brows:

LOL people here think Lana deserves an Oscar for everything. She's a stripper in a music video (with songs we've had for over a year) that will likely run 10 minutes too long. I don't see a golden statue for that.

As for the EP, I wouldn't expect Tropico or Surf Noir to end up being some outtakes or anything. i think they were likely tags used for her teaser video.

I've been wondering why Lana releases shitty remixes instead of actual b sides from the sessions, but I guess i'm just greedy

Sorry for the misunderstanding guys, but as I live in Bulgaria, where will be possible for me to watch TROPICO? It'll probably be available for USA only or smth like that.. Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure it will be available worldwide on youtube. If not just use Hola unblocker for chrome :)

tumblr_n44ko1s3Pk1rkudelo1_400.gif

I did a quick search for ultraviolence, and a lot of stuff from A Clockwork Orange came up.

yes that what I found too!! and clockwork orange is an old classic movie ppl always reference to!

That's a fair gloopy title. Who ever heard of a clockwork orange?

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

Guest Dot

That's a fair gloopy title. Who ever heard of a clockwork orange?

Me! It's my dad's favourite movie! (I always have to think of my dad whenever I see a post made by you. It's kinda awkward tbh... :toofunny: )

I love the opening theme so much! Damn that soundtrack is just iconic!

"Music for the Funeral of Queen Mary"

http://youtu.be/HI-mDTdeKR8

Don't forget the man who basically created a new style of cinematography full of colors, effects, smokes and all we love about instagram before instagram was a dream on someones head or even APP's dream to exist. The man who inspired Tarantino, Almodovar, ROdriguez, Lynch...the one and only Akira Kurosawa

glgcDdT.gif

Ultraviolence would be a really weird title for...anything.

But whatev she can call her next album Do U Luv Me Yet? as long as she gets that shit out in 2014.

Considering we see the flower bra from the poster in this teaser, can we stop believing anything that @TropicoIsComing account has said is accurate? They said that look was only for a photo shoot and not in the movie.

actually, today this twitter account posted this:

The rinse of blood. The souls of heaven. ULTRAVIOLENCE-

the same day Lana comment on her YT channel using the same word!!!! what are the odds?

whenever this twitter posts somrthing, Lana posts something!

forexample today this account posted a smiley face, after very short time a new trailer was released!!!

actually, today this twitter account posted this:

the same day Lana comment on her YT channel using the same word!!!! what are the odds?

whenever this twitter posts somrthing, Lana posts something!

forexample today this account posted a smiley face, after very short time a new trailer was released!!!

Pretty sure both the trailer and comment by lana came before the Twitter account.

Pretty sure both the trailer and comment by lana came before the Twitter account.

may be! but its kinda weird, they posted some quotes from the movie, only time will tell if they are reliable or not!

Ultraviolence would be a really weird title for...anything.

But whatev she can call her next album Do U Luv Me Yet? as long as she gets that shit out in 2014.

as long as she doesnt say the album will be out SOON we have chances to actually have one in 2014. But if she posts SOON than...oh well...in 2016 I will still be young

glgcDdT.gif

I hope Ultraviolence is the name of her new album. It sounds like such a great project.

Utraviolence is a movie based on The Texas Chainsaw Massacre. All the starring characters were based on prominient US critics, journalist and general media figures. Directed by Robert Rodriguez .

Do not spare blood on the screen

Lana Del Rey

glgcDdT.gif

Says here that the EP is bnew version of the 3 tracks!!!!!!!  Not sure how reliable it is but lets hope.

http://www.josepvinaixa.com/blog/lana-del-rey-tropico-artwork-tracklist/

that website makes up things, they said that Marinas clothes company project 'Eleven Diamonds' was an EP of 11 previously unreleased songs..

but i still do think theres a good chance we'll get new versions

I would die to see her work in a short ULTRA VIOLENT movie with M.I.A. Seriously 2 of the best visual artists out there and as a bonus the songs from 2 of the best songwriters. Damn give me M.I.A, Lana and ultraviolence together GOD please.  If is not asking too much GOD and you can squeeze Tarantino as the Exec. Producer my life would be complete.

yessss! This

this is her cinematography magnum opus the ultraviolence is yet ot come. Lana will end up being a director and a brilliant one.

I love M.I.A. but her and Lana together? No.