rways

Most Anticipated Scene from Tropico?

now i know we only got like 10/15 seconds MAX from each scene but what looks like the scene your the most excited about in Tropico?

I think it's the scene where they are like on a mountain near a city and they start shooting with they're guns in the air i just can't wait omfg  :excited:

P.S.: We need emotes from the stripping scene in Tropico and have it called :Stripna: or something

qqAZ3mU.png

Towards the end of the trailer when everything's going super fast, I noticed scenes of everyone in sugar skull (El Dia de los Muertos) make-up and lights were going all over and it was intense and Lana flipped her back and there was a creepy guy and :excited:

I want to see the part from the second trailer where Marylin Elvis and Jesus were speaking simultaneously, and then there was that beautiful shot of her and body electric started playing. The music just goes so well there I can't wait to see how epic it will be :crying:

I want to see the part from the second trailer where Marylin Elvis and Jesus were speaking simultaneously, and then there was that beautiful shot of her and body electric started playing. The music just goes so well there I can't wait to see how epic it will be :crying:

Sameeee !!

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

any cultural appropriation (if U only knew how much I hate this term...almost as much as minority) scene or religious depravation. I want it all Lana. Give it to me Lana! and make straight faces in interviews when people ask you about it. Just do it. HA

glgcDdT.gif

DEFINITELY where she she is suspended in air in that pure lil frock

I'm so happy only the Eden scenes appear to be heavily edited with all the extra colors. I was worried a bit, but the way that's set up makes the beginning seem very intentionally absurd.