lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

Youtube have things that detect copyrighted audio in videos you upload, and they get blocked automatically, like once i uploaded a video of Lily Allen performing Hard Out Here live and it got blocked after 2 minutes cause you could hear the backing track

I had this dream that Lana is preforming at Coachella and then says thanks to everyone for coming to see her

she then proceeds to say to buy her album Ultraviolence and then looks at her watch and says "Out now!" and then its released on iTunes and she preforms UV songs...

one can dream

:flutter:  :flutter:

:noir:

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

I had this dream that Lana is preforming at Coachella and then says thanks to everyone for coming to see her

she then proceeds to say to buy her album Ultraviolence and then looks at her watch and says "Out now!" and then its released on iTunes and she preforms UV songs...

one can dream

:flutter:  :flutter:

:noir:

#1 in 328764376452865 countries 

tumblr_mcnjkwq2qK1qc4rtuo1_500.gif

what the f*****k does rob mean by "there would be a lot a rumours" does it mean we have to start the rumours ourselves or lana will engage them this is making me beyond angry

I hope you remember me like this, smoking cigarettes in my sundress.

What if West Coast is just a remix of Cola like 'my pussy tastes like people leaking everything I've ever recorded fuck no you're not getting anything new any time soon ultraviolence was a joke'

giphy.gif