lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

it's fake for sure, that tumblr blog is 100% not reliable. all they did over the past weeks/months was spreading false rumours, also rumours they found on lanaboards (that user that got banned), making it sound like it's official and confirmed like wtf. so yeah. i don't believe anything they are saying.

it's fake for sure, that tumblr blog is 100% not reliable. all they did over the past weeks/months was spreading false rumours, also rumours they found on lanaboards (that user that got banned), making it sound like it's official and confirmed like wtf. so yeah. i don't believe anything they are saying.

Ah, okay, I was wondering why the name of the tumblr seemed familiar; I went to check the archive to see past posts, but I only saw the "WC snippet," okay, makes sense now. Time will tell.

So we still don't know if the song is coming out tomorrow right? I really don't want to wake up at 7am lol

I don't think so... Anyway I'm gonna wake up early, check and go back to sleep lol

ZmJh1LG.jpg

so what do you guys think west coast will sound like?

I have the feeling it will be similar to Hollywood

It's possible it could sound like that, I wouldn't be surprised, especially with a title like "West Coast" but I kind of want it to sound like that snippet @@mmitpm just posted

tumblr_ow8qt6vZl01w30flno1_1280.jpg

This is so annoying, theyre teasing to much. I hope someone leaks the whole album at least amonth before its release

This is so annoying, theyre teasing to much. I hope someone leaks the whole album at least amonth before its release

OMG you are born to die !

Me too. Except for the drugs.

I use to touch myself to him back in hs.

Yeah.. drugs are  bit of a turn off, i'll say! But still.. he's lookin better than ever. 

Several times a day I come back here, reading every new post, hoping to no avail. It's maddening. 

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

What gets me is the west coast is not "down" anywhere...  It's to the left.  People say "down in the south" because it it is down...  :tsk:

South isn't necessarily down and west isn't necessarily to the left. They only appear down and left on most maps which follow the north-up convention started by Ptolemy, possibly arbitrarily. Topographically, the west coast actually is down compared to most other places on land because it is closer to sea level.

yall-mafuckers-need-science.jpg

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.

South isn't necessarily down and west isn't necessarily to the left. They only appear down and left on most maps which follow the north-up convention started by Ptolemy, possibly arbitrarily. Topographically, the west coast actually is down compared to most other places on land because it is closer to sea level.

yall-mafuckers-need-science.jpg

Your a genius!

I AM MY ONLY GOD

Direction is always subjective to the observer. If you are standing on your head you'r right and left get all mixed up! lol :D I do like Neil a lot too. He is up there with Hitchens and Dawkins IMO.

That's not where it came from originally, though. Someone sent it to me and then I forwarded it to a friend, but it got out to everyone else after that.

I don't really believe it's real either (too electronic-oriented, IMO) but it is quite a beautiful edit, wherever it came from.

It sounds fake. Like I think the part of the end was her saying "ahhhhhhh" like in dark paradise or "ooohhh" from where ever, and then they reversed it and put it in an edit.