lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

the bonus are apart from the album tho, even the deluxe tracks

I know, but she originally wanted them all on one album, so I'm going to treat them all as being part of the album, and why wouldn't bonus tracks be part of the albums they come with? I guess it is all about perspective in the end.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

I've listened to West Coast, Shades of Cool, Black Beauty demo, Ultraviolence live and the Cruel world snippet live. I've decided to stop listening to Ultraviolence material until the 13th.

Hmm, interesting

I decided to play them non-stop until the end of time and for a million years

Gives me SO MUCH life y'all!! :creep:

I wanna see!!

Here it is, it's stunning... Btw, click on photo to enlarge it 

post-4697-0-64139300-1401206555_thumb.jpg

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I just logged on my iTunes and saw they have a video with shades of cool, ultraviolence and a snippet of Brooklyn Baby. I don't know if u already know. trying to get a link for u guys :)

tumblr_n405tik71P1ty5b1do2_1280.gif

The beginning of that snippet (Brooklyn Baby) sounded so immature to me, but after that... OMG, can't wait  :excited:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

Im not gonna listen to ultraviolence until I finish my exams on the 18th

:hillary:

Yeah, sure :awk:

Don't pretend you have the willpower to ignore Lana for a whole TWO DAYS. None of us do.

:pft:

This whole waiting procces would be so much easier if i listended to someone awful like kreayshawn.

:hillary:

Yeah, sure :awk:

Don't pretend you have the willpower to ignore Lana for a whole TWO DAYS. None of us do.

:pft:

This whole waiting procces would be so much easier if i listended to someone awful like kreayshawn.

actually for me it comes out on the 17th. But I probably won't be able to not listen, since it'll probably leak early and be out officially on the 13th. I  want my mind cleared and to be stress free, cause when I listen to a new song, then listen to it later, I'll think of what I was doing when I first heard it. I used to listen to backfire and serial killer on my way to school and thats what the songs remind me of now  :smh:  Is anyone else like that? Like i want to be able to associate UV with summer, not *shiver* exams. Dont try to tempt me lol!