lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence - Pre-Release Thread

I just got notification that one of my 4 orders of UV (the AUS bonus postcard set) just shipped - meaning I may have it a day earlier than the 13th....only thing is its the only not-deluxe edition of my 4 orders  :facepalm:

U betta leak it hun. My inbox is open.

16426027q9onk.gif?token_hash=AAFxFP5TuYc

I just got notification that one of my 4 orders of UV (the AUS bonus postcard set) just shipped - meaning I may have it a day earlier than the 13th....only thing is its the only not-deluxe edition of my 4 orders  :facepalm:

:omg: Yay, I hear this the day after my birthday! But even if it's released on the thirteenth, I think that's when I'll be having another party thing (I'm not sure). But Friday the thirteenth! :omfg2: Actually no, I want it a bit earlier so I can play it at my party!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

I'm obsessively checking HasItLeaked...it must leak soon!!!!!! I need to hear the full version of Sad Girl asap!

Yeah, I'm checking it too, and you can try KingdomLeaks too  :omfg2:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I need to hear the full version of Sad Girl asap!

YAS!!!! :cying: :crying: :crying: Sad Girl and Fucked My Way To The Top!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

Ugh I'm so worried my boxset won't come Friday :ohno:  I ordered it at Saturn and cancelled my LDR.com -order, but until now I got just an e-mail, saying I they will send me another e-mail, when they accept my order.  Never heard of something like that before.  I'll have to download it, if I don't get it Friday. I mean, I paid for it.

Okay, where are the promos?

Is their strategy is to not promote the album? Or?

There have not been a single TV performance for West Coast or TV promo for the album wtf? Lol

I need it before I leave for Bonnaroo tomorrow at 3pm EST because I can't illegally download it from the press tent which means I won't be able to hear it until it's officially released in the US f m l

crying-gifs-10112013-11.gif

BzhmW.png

Okay, where are the promos?

Is their strategy is to not promote the album? Or?

There have not been a single TV performance for West Coast or TV promo for the album wtf? Lol

There's been posters, billboards, magazine articles, magazine COVERS...

Go worry about your Elusive Chanteuse and let Lana do what she wants with her own career, and that means no TV performances, obviously.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

There's been posters, billboards, magazine articles, magazine COVERS...

Go worry about your Elusive Chanteuse and let Lana do what she wants with her own career, and that means no TV performances, obviously.

i don't know why you're bringing Mariah into this but k.

Why should I be worried about her? 500 million net worth..broke just about every record on billboard. It's a blessing that she's BOTHER to make music.

Anyway, The promo has been very lackluster. "Let Lana do what she wants with her own career" right let her flop the way she wants... Regardless it will still outsell Fadga FartFlop...

That's good I guess.

Why should I be worried about her? 500 million net worth..broke just about every record on billboard. It's a blessing that she's BOTHER to make music.

Anyway, The promo has been very lackluster. "Let Lana do what she wants with her own career" right let her flop the way she wants... Regardless it will still outsell Fadga FartFlop...

That's good I guess.

Because for the last 10 years she's been getting worse and worse? Those first week sales are abysmal for someone that successful, you act like they promoted that record. Then again, it's a blessing they're still funding her records at all

BzhmW.png

That's good I guess.

Why do you guys only care about sales? That's pretty sad since the artist's work of art should be mentioned instead of the sales and charts.

Even though ARTPOP's sales were weak it still contains some masterpieces, like Aura.

Because for the last 10 years she's been getting worse and worse? Those first week sales are abysmal for someone that successful, you act like they promoted that record. Then again, it's a blessing they're still funding her records at all

But she's been here for 25 years... And why should I care when she sold 200 million records? Lmao.

Even if she sold 2 copies of her album it will not erase her achievements.

Which are:

- 18 number one hits (record)

- the last person to have a live recording reach #1 on billboard hot 100

- two songs of the decade (record)

- two longest running #1 hits (record)

-and many many more.. There's like a huge list... But I don't want to spam this page.

I just want her album.

Why do you guys only care about sales? That's pretty sad since the artist's work of art should be mentioned instead of the sales and charts.

Even though ARTPOP's sales were weak it still contains some masterpieces, like Aura.

because when we like an artist we want them to be successful. It's not rocket science.