Manueldelrey

Lana Del Rey Nominated for 2 Grammys!

Couldn't agree more!

If I could I would drag and beat up that bitch, even her music stinks like what the fuck, even the avatars and sigs with her annoy me like she is so fugly.

But oh well, rant over cuz I know others like her here so I don't wanna hurt their stan-feelings.

(but she sucks) :smokes3:

wtf

y'all stay hot and bothered

Gaze upon it cunt

Hate your sig

I'm waiting for the day when your Beyonce or whatever else basic bitch love kicks in and change both tbh.

But whatevs, this isn't my biggest problem, you know :whatever:

wtf

y'all stay hot and bothered

Well hopefully I don't have to for much longer...you know....Royals is going down...Lorde is going nowhere with that personality.....soon she'll be just somebody we used to know :troll: So it's okay, I'm just happy sitting over here rooting for that decay :heart:

Hate your sig

I'm waiting for the day when your Beyonce or whatever else basic bitch love kicks in and change both tbh.

But whatevs, this isn't my biggest problem, you know :whatever:

Well hopefully I don't have to for much longer...you know....Royals is going down...Lorde is going nowhere with that personality.....soon she'll be just somebody we used to know :troll: So it's okay, I'm just happy sitting over here rooting for that decay :heart:

Repulsive, no one's here for her success.

But hey you can buy No Better on iTunes

I will stay subtly quoting you with my Lorde set look forward to the beauty

What's with the ugly bitch comments! okay so she's not like LA plastic head but that's a good thing. Fuck generation barbie dolls who gives a shit beside shallow insecure people with nothing better to do then idolize plastics, what's up, can't you afford it :bitchfight:

If I went to jail, at least I wouldn't have to sign autographs

Repulsive, no one's here for her success.

But hey you can buy No Better on iTunes

I will stay subtly quoting you with my Lorde set look forward to the beauty

I'm happy to hear that actually! :bliss:

I mean Beyonce has an okay voice but other than that I'm not that interested in her.

Damn I'll have to look at that mess moar...:crying: Oh well, I'll live, at least the content of your posts is more pleasant to look at :creep:

calling lorde ugly isnt gonna make you any better looking and calling adele fat isn't gonna make you any thinner so stop and stop putting others down because of their successes.

:bye3:

Sweeping scents and blue hydrangea. Summer hail and summer stranger.

calling lorde ugly isnt gonna make you any better looking and calling adele fat isn't gonna make you any thinner so stop and stop putting others down because of their successes.

:bye3:

Uhmm, what are you talking about?

We are all attractive people over here :hoe:

Couldn't agree more!

If I could I would drag and beat up that bitch, even her music stinks like what the fuck, even the avatars and sigs with her annoy me like she is so fugly.

But oh well, rant over cuz I know others like her here so I don't wanna hurt their stan-feelings.

(but she sucks) :smokes3:

under the spoiler you will see all I can think about when I listen to Lorde or see her face

gAfx7Wj.jpg

glgcDdT.gif

:omfg2:  good one

I don't mind Lorde but even who really likes her must admit her personality is quite irritating. That moment when she sings at the award show, hugs herself and doesn't even say thank you....

Lorde is far, very far away from being deserving to be compared to Lana in any sense. Actually she is 250 songs, a Ride - Video Games - National Anthem -Born To Die videos , a humble attitude and a short movie away from having the chance to be deserving the comparison. Pure Heroine is a good album tho but at least for me a couple hearings was enought to bore me to the point I can't hear it anymore.

At the most she is poor man Lana's Del Rey since you know, she is not royalty and is not proud of her zip code. Yep literally Lana's poor version LOL

glgcDdT.gif

I don't mind Lorde but even who really likes her must admit her personality is quite irritating. That moment when she sings at the award show, hugs herself and doesn't even say thank you....

Lorde is far, very far away from being deserving to be compared to Lana in any sense. Actually she is 250 songs, a Ride - Video Games - National Anthem -Born To Die videos , a humble attitude and a short movie away from having the chance to be deserving the comparison. Pure Heroine is a good album tho but at least for me a couple hearings was enought to bore me to the point I can't hear it anymore.

At the most she is poor man Lana's Del Rey since you know, she is not royalty and is not proud of her zip code. Yep literally Lana's poor version LOL

OMG! :lmao:

I wanted to write that even her fans must admit that she is just simply ugly....now that is just a fact, but I didn't feel like making a deal out of it, or a pointless internet argument.

I didn't mind her either, like okay she was just a singer with bad songs, but when she insulted Lana, and then a bunch of other stars as well It just got tiring really fast. Like come on, at least shut up

:giggle: Yeah, Lana's poor version...she wishes she could live that fantasy :creep:

I wanted to write that even her fans must admit that she is just simply ugly....now that is just a fact, but I didn't feel like making a deal out of it, or a pointless internet argument.

I didn't mind her either, like okay she was just a singer with bad songs, but when she insulted Lana, and then a bunch of other stars as well It just got tiring really fast. Like come on, at least shut up

:giggle: Yeah, Lana's poor version...she wishes she could live that fantasy :creep:

Lawd, you obsessed with ha

tumblr_m3iq0s8uzu1r7oi45o1_500.gif

Can you both bring it all the way down and shut the fuck up

She's seventeen, do you not feel disgusting making some of those comments about a child?

And who says she's even trying to accomplish the same thing as Lana? They both have low voices and they're white alternative singers. Other comparisons? The hip-hop beats? Now that's hilarious. Yeah, Lorde is hip-hop.

I like Lorde and her personality is usually misunderstood and her looks always judged too hard. Don't tell me what I have to admit

Stop talking about it. Or write a blog I don't give a shit just stop being horrible people where I have to look at it

when ppl say lorde is ugly 

do they mean like, ugly in the context of ~hollywood or just plain ugly 

lorde-bigshot-626x386.jpg

cause i mean she's not gorgeous but she looks above average to me, granted she doesn't wear the tennis court makeup lmao 

ZRBNill.jpg

Can you both bring it all the way down and shut the fuck up

She's seventeen, do you not feel disgusting making some of those comments about a child?

And who says she's even trying to accomplish the same thing as Lana? They both have low voices and they're white alternative singers. Other comparisons? The hip-hop beats? Now that's hilarious. Yeah, Lorde is hip-hop.

I like Lorde and her personality is usually misunderstood and her looks always judged too hard. Don't tell me what I have to admit

Stop talking about it. Or write a blog I don't give a shit just stop being horrible people where I have to look at it

Thank you. :lordejesus:

And I would like to add that for a 17-year old, she seems a lot more mature than those constantly going on about how much she will never be somewhat significant. Also, given that she recorded The Love Club at age 15, that makes me ask myself: 'What the fuck did I do at age 15?' 

I'm not saying she's accomplished more than some people ever will in their life, but at least she is doing something with it other than ranting for hours and hours on the internet. I suppose this is normal, though, when one [Lorde] is outspoken and eloquent. At age 17.

While it's being discussed: I find her to be very beautiful, actually. I don't know what kind of fucked up beauty ideals some of you grew up with, but saying that she is ugly would aesthetically be an insult to 98% of humanity. 

Thank you. :lordejesus:

And I would like to add that for a 17-year old, she seems a lot more mature than those constantly going on about how much she will never be somewhat significant. Also, given that she recorded The Love Club at age 15, that makes me ask myself: 'What the fuck did I do at age 15?' 

I'm not saying she's accomplished more than some people ever will in their life, but at least she is doing something with it other than ranting for hours and hours on the internet. I suppose this is normal, though, when one [Lorde] is outspoken and eloquent. At age 17.

While it's being discussed: I find her to be very beautiful, actually. I don't know what kind of fucked up beauty ideals some of you grew up with, but say that she is ugly would aesthetically be an insult to 98% of humanity. 

So being a teenager is worth extra points in pop? I thought that music should just be judged as music no matter who's made it. If someone like Mick Jagger makes a bad record then we just could say: " It's really good for someone who is almost 70 years old" or " your grampa is 69, can he sing? No, Well in that case you should not criticize Mick!". I can understand your reasoning when an adorable 5 years old is singing. At seventeen a pop singer is judged against all other artists. " Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but she has really said some stupid things, I understand why some are angry.

So being a teenager is worth extra points in pop? I thought that music should just be judged as music no matter who's made it. If someone like Mick Jagger makes a bad record then we just could say: " It's really good for someone who is almost 70 years old" or " your grampa is 69, can he sing? No, Well in that case you should not criticize Mick!". I can understand your reasoning when an adorable 5 years old is singing. At seventeen a pop singer is judged against all other artists. " Beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but she has really said some stupid things, I understand why some are angry.

You are twisting my words here and draw incongruous conclusions from what I wrote. If you want to judge her music as bad, like you implicate with this Mick Jagger analogy, you are free to do that, but I couldn't but disagree. 

You are twisting my words here and draw incongruous conclusions from what I wrote. If you want to judge her music as bad, like you implicate with this Mick Jagger analogy, you are free to do that, but I couldn't but disagree. 

As you know I've never said that her music is bad. I like Royals. but have not yet listened to the rest of her album. What I really hate is that her arrogant words are being used to slam LDR. " Pure heroin is the the record Lana Del Rey wished Born to die was" Awful "journalism". Also I like to debate. nothing wrong with that I hope. On a positive note: I think that you like Madonna. I love her! Musically LDR has not yet reached her level. but visually no one can compete with Lana.

The problem of comparing female artists to each other more often than males or groups to each other is an old one. 

I have nothing against Lorde (think she's pretty and like her music) but can't stand it when a critic or music journalist forces a comparison to LDR, especially in non-musical terms. It seems like it's done with the same motivation that one takes a stick to an anthill (as @ suggests). I suppose the most you should say (as music journalist) is something like: "if you like Lorde's music, you might like LDR's, and vice versa" and maybe give a few concrete examples about why, but that's about it.