Manueldelrey

Lana Del Rey Nominated for 2 Grammys!

I hope she performs. And can someone explain to me cut off dates for songs to be considered for nomination? I mean, Adele, for crying out loud, how many times can Skyfall be nominated. I feel like it's been out too long to be considered for noms anymore.

#JUSTICEFORBORNTODIEALBUM

#JUSTICEFORRIDE
#JUSTICEFORVIDEOGAMES
#JUSTICEFORLIZZYANDLANADELRAY

slay. Hope she wins. The one and only already has all the recognition she needs and Justin and his suit&Tie couldn't get better definition than the one himself gave:shit

LANA NEEDS TO GET THIS AND SEND A POLAROID VINTAGE PICTURE OF HER GRAMMY TO ALL BLOGS (PICTHFORK AND THE LIKES) AND A SPECIAL ONE FOR THE NY TIMES WITH A KISS

glgcDdT.gif

#JUSTICEFORBORNTODIEALBUM

#JUSTICEFORRIDE

#JUSTICEFORVIDEOGAMES

#JUSTICEFORLIZZYANDLANADELRAY

slay. Hope she wins. The one and only already has all the recognition she needs and Justin and his suit&Tie couldn't get better definition than the one himself gave:shit

LANA NEEDS TO GET THIS AND SEND A POLAROID VINTAGE PICTURE OF HER GRAMMY TO ALL BLOGS (PICTHFORK AND THE LIKES) AND A SPECIAL ONE FOR THE NY TIMES WITH A KISS

:gclap:

Adele will obviously win that category, but I hope Lana gets the best pop vocal one!

Also, the SS remix...if she won, even that would be recognition. Lana should perform the remixed version with crazy beats and screamo singing. It would be super awesome and she could totally pull it off if she wanted to :creep:

Will they promote Y&B remix ? It could become a big hit.

Anyway, the SS remix will probably win considering the competition (but it technically goes to Cedric), the other nominations probably not. But I wish she could beat Grammy darling Adele.

Great!!  :woot:  :woot:

I hope she performs! 'Paradise' is perfect, but she has two hard adversaries: Bruno Mars and Justin Timberlake. 'Young and Beautiful' is one of my favourites, so cross fingers :pray2:

4jkmc7.jpg

azealia needs to blow someone at the grammys so lana wins something. i'm looking at the noms rn and lol the grammys are a joke. whatever, a grammy nom will definitely look good in her bio

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.