Foolish

Jennifer Lopez

Urban Jenny is back with new single - Same Love. The video will be introduced on American Idol and the song was possible co-created by Chris Brown.

Prewies:

http://iamstevieb.tumblr.com/private/71458120775/tumblr_myjihgBime1qalhoz

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=208eowfFhek

4.jpg

Finally getting rid of cheap Pitbull and going to the roots. What kind of bop. 

I used to love one of her songs when I was a child... I don't know the title, though.

It was a single for sure, and chorus went something like "Everybody something something... How I wish I could be free... Oh yeaah, no no" or something like that.
Might be wrong, since my English was awful back than and I haven't heard the song in ages :defeated:

i am nothing and should be everything

what's happening? They are roasting JLo all over the internet omg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

It’s all a bit stupid really. Here is a woman who had a huge career back in the day, selling millions of albums and hit singles, one of the biggest Latina acts ever - and now in her late 50’s isn’t experiencing the same type of success as most popstars her age and for some reason it’s hilarious?

If people don’t like her, whatever…..but the entertainment biz is hard for aging women and Jen has literally NOTHING to prove to anyone, she’s been there and DONE IT ALL over the course of her career. 
Her new album is a snoozefest, but i got nothing but respect from my end for a woman who has lasted through the thick and thin of a career in Hollywood, especially a latina one. I feel like that about any older woman still hustling all these years later in showbiz.

Also this notion that she is talentless is odd to me, sure…she’s not known for her voice, but she has always been a fantastic stage performer, dancer and business woman. She’s achieved things people half her age never will in Hollywood. 

15 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

It’s all a bit stupid really. Here is a woman who had a huge career back in the day, selling millions of albums and hit singles, one of the biggest Latina acts ever - and now in her late 50’s isn’t experiencing the same type of success as most popstars her age and for some reason it’s hilarious?

If people don’t like her, whatever…..but the entertainment biz is hard for aging women and Jen has literally NOTHING to prove to anyone, she’s been there and DONE IT ALL over the course of her career. 
Her new album is a snoozefest, but i got nothing but respect from my end for a woman who has lasted through the thick and thin of a career in Hollywood, especially a latina one. I feel like that about any older woman still hustling all these years later in showbiz.

Also this notion that she is talentless is odd to me, sure…she’s not known for her voice, but she has always been a fantastic stage performer, dancer and business woman. She’s achieved things people half her age never will in Hollywood. 

I think it’s more about how she’s been horrible to her staff and fans etc, there are so many awful stories

18 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

+ actress! I love to see her in movies as well.

1 hour ago, Anthony Applewhite said:

I think it’s more about how she’s been horrible to her staff and fans etc, there are so many awful stories

No more horrible than the likes of Madonna or Mariah, which at the end of the day are “stories” tbh. 

7 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

No more horrible than the likes of Madonna or Mariah, which at the end of the day are “stories” tbh. 

Yeah they’re “stories” but I have hardly seen such stories about Madonna or Mariah while there have been stories about Jennifer for like 15 years… like a lot of crazy stories, I don’t see why people would just make them up

22 minutes ago, Coney Island King said:

There’s hardly any stories about Mariah tbh that can be accredited except the ones where she was legitimately having mental breakdowns in 2001 and 2015 because of her bipolar disorder and so was very demanding and odd - all the other people around her say she’s generally sweet but very insecure and in a bubble.

Jlo has always been a good marketer of herself with very little talent- okay actress, okay singing when she really tries after years of coaching, competent dancing. 

I can respect her drive though but the internet has a habit of picking up on micro culture lately on tik tok so Jenny’s behaviour and lack of singing choruses being documented on various forums was always going to bite her in the ass 

21 minutes ago, Anthony Applewhite said:

Yeah they’re “stories” but I have hardly seen such stories about Madonna or Mariah while there have been stories about Jennifer for like 15 years… like a lot of crazy stories, I don’t see why people would just make them up

Naomi Campbell actually assaulted people and people still idolize her tho tbh lol

I think Jlo is just an easy target and it’s trendy to hate her 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Loved her music growing up and even like a few songs off her most recent album, she so ridiculous though I’m sorry :eartha: not sure who asked for the movie/music video and the accompanying documentary (even though I watched both LOL). I don’t really care about the tabloid stories about her, she’s just so interesting to watch. Reminds of Xtina 

sgopYhV.gif