Sitar

'Ultraviolence' Tentatively Set to Drop on May 1, 2014

but this is controlled by her label so unlike tropico, once we get a date it should be pretty certain (unless it just gets pushed back)

Once we get an official date. How many time did Interscope push Azealia´s album back ?  :toofunny:

ok idgi its against the law to release an album on a thursday???????? somebody explain it to me

also, i don't think the album's going to be released on may 1st, i feel like her label and lana are talking about that date, and lana pitched it to them that may 1st'll be a good date to release and i feel like they're just thinking it over which is why she's trying to cover it up a bit because she doesn't want to disappoint if it isn't released by then.

also, she was prreettyy touchy with that guy. jealousssz (who is he? roger?)

tumblr_mfdm68imF11rr0s0uo1_500.png

We already have February. There aren't many months left till May to announce it.

That's true, but I'm not saying that I personally believe it *will* come out in May. I just think it'll be out before winter, especially if she songs something new at coachella. It wouldn't realistically make sense for it to come out in May if there hasn't been any news about a single even. Unless promotion for Ultraviolence is already getting screwed.

That's true, but I'm not saying that I personally believe it *will* come out in May. I just think it'll be out before winter, especially if she songs something new at coachella. It wouldn't realistically make sense for it to come out in May if there hasn't been any news about a single even. Unless promotion for Ultraviolence is already getting screwed.

Maleficent is out in May. Best way to promote her in the States with little effort, despite OUAD not being on the record.

We have three months time, I don't know why it should be screwed, if it comes out in May. There is still enough time left and hyping an album for months has clearly been proven wrong as a strategy in recent time.

I don't care, I'm still so excited. I'll only be disappointed if we don't hear any new songs at Coachella (even then it's cool bitch take yo time). It'll be like Body Electric all over again :defeated:

Her Dad said we can expect "surprises" at Coachella :brows:

4 things : 

1. YES!!! 

2. Someone said Avril Lavigne "failed?" Hahaha nice try. She's been pretty popular for 12 years now. 

3. Albums coming out on tuesday happens less and less these days because of actual record stores dying out. 

4. The album coming out near Coachella directly correlates to what her father said on twitter, so I buy it. 

I think so

I think so

I don't know

idk i've learned to take lana's announcements with a huge grain of salt so if it's released on may 1 i'll be happy but i'm not getting to hyped up just yet. also not expecting new songs at coachella tbh, didn't rob say some songs leaking made lana upset because they spoiled the album during the paradise tour but they were songs from 2010 or something? i also think he just wants to keep the fans excited for new material. who knows, i don't trust her with dates (and lol guys tropico isn't the only time she messed up w the release date) but i'm happy she's so happy w the record

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I don't think this is comparable to the Tropico scenario.  I also agree that the AFFA/BB leak was not intentional.

It's going to be on a Tuesday because that's how it works in the US.  Born to Die has an official release date in the US of 1/31/12 and Paradise on 11/13/12.  They use that timetable because that's the tradition from physical stores and it carries over still because press, digital stores (iTunes, Amazon, etc) all are on it; there's a whole marketing aspect to it as well.  Albums get released on other days in the US but they aren't on major labels and it's uncommon even then.  The UK and Europe will see it a few days earlier since they have their own timetables and Polydor covers her releases over in the UK.

The way leaking is anymore, official dates don't matter much.  I'd expect to be listening to by late April to early May and that's a good enough time indication for me.

u6pq4c9.gif

I doubt it's coming out May.. She hasn't even announced anything about a single but according to a member of UMG, her single will come out in march? Based on this tweet "@DominicScott: lana's single drops next month idk I'm screaming" from Dominic Riccitello - I'd post the link but idk how to get it - u guys can see for yourself. Anyways a single should be coming soon and hopefully with it an OFFICIAL release date, everything is still being talked about and I don't think a solid release date has been decided . So we'll just wait for the first single !