Sitar

'Ultraviolence' Tentatively Set to Drop on May 1, 2014

I agree with the posters above that Black Beauty just might not fit Ultraviolence. It is such an amazing song though...

Do you guys think that she will have a song called Ultraviolence???

I hope not. But only because I don't like when albums & songs share names. And only because I see Ultraviolence as a theme, not really a song.

But literally that's just how I feel.

Do you guys think we will get a single soon? Or maybe soon isn't the right word to use, but i'm thinking a single mid-March?

I think that mid-March can be the best time to release the first single... so she can do a proper video and do promo for UV

I think some people are taking the album title a bit too literally. It's a hard sounding title, one that brings up images of hard music, graphic images, so people think a song like Black Beauty may not fit, but i really wouldn;t take the album title at face value. I'm sure the music will be as angelic and pretty as her usual stuff regardless of the title which sounds like a death metal record.

I think some people are taking the album title a bit too literally. It's a hard sounding title, one that brings up images of hard music, graphic images, so people think a song like Black Beauty may not fit, but i really wouldn;t take the album title at face value. I'm sure the music will be as angelic and pretty as her usual stuff regardless of the title which sounds like a death metal record.

I know right. It's like saying ""Off to the Races" doesn't sound so 'Born to Die'", and look happened  :derpna3:

I know it's a bit different 'cause we've already heard "Black Beauty", but c'mon... Be patient y'all~  :horror:

EQFO7rX.png

tumblr_n10ge2mulQ1r0cvuyo1_500.jpg

Lmao.. this has to be fake. 

edit: nevermind I just realized. I didn't read the "Barrie rapping a Dolly Parton song" part. Ignore me :facepalm: Still kinda funny though

Edited by paradise-edition

devUz2O.png

tumblr_n10ge2mulQ1r0cvuyo1_500.jpg

Lmao.. this has to be fake. 

edit: nevermind I just realized. I didn't read the "Barrie rapping a Dolly Parton song" part. Ignore me :facepalm: Still kinda funny though

good job hunny  :hooker:

Do you mean TWO

News vs. Discussion it's not hard

We aren't talking about Edward Gallegos' ass or Emile Haynie debates here, we're talking about the release date news

Like would you want single news/tracklist lost in the discussion thread? Same diff

But we discuss the news...

It's just a headache.

Let's be honest, once a new tidbit of info is released, people continue the album discussion in the new thread, not the previous ones. And It's not like people stay on topic about that specific news story. They just talk about the album in general. Why get so into one thread and talk for days about the album, when all those posts will mean nothing cause everyone else will be posting in a new thread? Get my drift?

But we discuss the news...

It's just a headache.

Let's be honest, once a new tidbit of info is released, people continue the album discussion in the new thread, not the previous ones. And It's not like people stay on topic about that specific news story. They just talk about the album in general. Why get so into one thread and talk for days about the album, when all those posts will mean nothing cause everyone else will be posting in a new thread? Get my drift?

why are you making such a big deal? its not like any of our random musings mean anything anyway

Those threads can pretty much be summed up into : some people think/want BB on ultraviolence, others think Ultraviolence is separate, *queue generic fangirling*   does it really matter who posts what where?

High up in the Hollywood hills, Taking violet pills