Sitar

'Ultraviolence' Tentatively Set to Drop on May 1, 2014

She originally said Black Beauty will have Spanish guitars- (something like that, if not mistaken) the "snippet" we got was fandmade and the song that leaked was obviously a demo so if it's on the album I'm expecting big changes- maybe even some lyrics changing. It's all in all very beautiful .

i dont think she'll put black beauty on uv... they would have pulled the 1.7m video off of youtube

She better does or I and Lana will have serious conversation :smokeney: . Anyway, videos with better audio quality were deleted, the one with disastrous one is on. Maybe thats the reason. 

Or because of the leaks, Black Beauty probably took a turn, which gave us Ultraviolence.

But we'll find out soon enough. Soon...soon...SO SOON I CAN TASTE IT! So excited.

That's exactly what I think! When lana had the idea of 'Black Beauty' to inspire her new album she was out of ideas and didn't know what else to put on the album- but then it leaked so she had to think of another theme/ inspiration and somehow she came accross ultraviolence (most likely from clockwork orange, a classic) and she got new ideas and thought of something completely out of the box to suprise is and keep us excited - her original idea 'black beauty' already seemed dark but I think she's a lot more happier with ULTRAVIOLENCE

Why do we need so many threads on Ultraviolence? ugg.

So we don't end up with a 5000 pages thread when it's released in 2015 and because of the release date news.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

Black Beauty can qualify as dark.  I think it'll be redone and we'll see it on there.  If anything, just dealing with the leak and letting people cover it, etc. will just add hype for the album.

u6pq4c9.gif

if black beauty is on the album, i would be down for an alternate, ~darker~ version. otherwise keep it off to make room for new tracks!

a  -  m  -  e  -  r  -  i  -  c  -  a    /    all i wanna do is   p  l  a  y

Why do we need so many threads on Ultraviolence? ugg.

that doesnt make much sense

Do you mean TWO

News vs. Discussion it's not hard

We aren't talking about Edward Gallegos' ass or Emile Haynie debates here, we're talking about the release date news

Like would you want single news/tracklist lost in the discussion thread? Same diff