Sitar

'Ultraviolence' Tentatively Set to Drop on May 1, 2014

Registering will probably be late in the game.  Before the first single.  Lana is ASCAP isn't she?  Their repertoire is messy online unlike BMI.  She's also at the mercy of a collective outside of her R-Rated Music Publishing too.  I'd expect a single in early April.  That's a bit close but I think the intent is for the single to hit hard and then people will buy the album and it'll be a summer smash.

u6pq4c9.gif

Registering will probably be late in the game.  Before the first single.  Lana is ASCAP isn't she?  Their repertoire is messy online unlike BMI.  She's also at the mercy of a collective outside of her R-Rated Music Publishing too.  I'd expect a single in early April.  That's a bit close but I think the intent is for the single to hit hard and then people will buy the album and it'll be a summer smash.

^^^ she's also Harry fox - I believe her last / most registered songs were morrocone and something else but they turned out to be other versions of young and beautiful (not that important ) but I think new songs would be registered there first

I doubt it's coming out May.. She hasn't even announced anything about a single but according to a member of UMG, her single will come out in march? Based on this tweet "@@DominicScott: lana's single drops next month idk I'm screaming" from Dominic Riccitello - I'd post the link but idk how to get it - u guys can see for yourself. Anyways a single should be coming soon and hopefully with it an OFFICIAL release date, everything is still being talked about and I don't think a solid release date has been decided . So we'll just wait for the first single !

Oh he's here! Slay with your member selection, LanaBoards :lanahottie:

Spill @@Dominic

For singles, in the past she's done them a couple of months ahead. Video Games was apparently October 11, 2011, Born to Die was December 30, 2011, and Ride was September 25, 2012. These were all the singles before the albums because we don't care about Summertime Sadness and Burning Desire because those were singles after the albums came out. Lana doesn't really have a specific time to release singles because Video Games was about 4 months before Born to Die, Born to Die was about 1 month before Born to Die, and Ride was about 2 months before Paradise. As for comparing this release to TROPICO, I think she told us about TROPICO a bit too early because she didn't realize the amount of editing it would take to finish the project and since this is an album instead of a "music video" (using that term loosely), I think Interscope will want to make sure that this is handled properly. Also, they didn't care about Paradise so I don't think they cared too much about TROPICO to make sure the release date was set and stuff. TROPICO looked like more of a project Lana took the reigns of.

tumblr_ma0935r5Ds1rbghbvo1_500.gif