Sitar

'Ultraviolence' Tentatively Set to Drop on May 1, 2014

I've really been trying hard to get excited about this. Even when I heard the news I wasn't excited.

Once we get an official something, like a single or at least an album cover, then I'll probably get super excited.
But I know Lana and how she lies and has things pushed back (no disrespect to the queen), so I don't know how to feel just yet

I'

But I know Lana and how she lies and has things pushed back (no disrespect to the queen), so I don't know how to feel just yet

Just feel excited biatch, the Queen is about to serve you :hoe:

I've really been trying hard to get excited about this. Even when I heard the news I wasn't excited.

Once we get an official something, like a single or at least an album cover, then I'll probably get super excited.

That's how I feel! Like if someone asked me when ULTRAVIOLENCE is coming out if say "I don't know" like give me a official single or an album cover so I know it's real.

5 dates in the US before the album release. There is no doubt, this is coming out in May. If it is the 1st, the 5th, the 12th, idc. I am really excited to hear new music when the new single drops end of March and probably more songs in April when she performs live

If ppl don't get excited about it, then I really don't know what to say.

Some of yu need ot understand how record companies work.  They have tentative release dates which is what Lana will refer to when she says when something will be released.  She has NO say in the release date or if it gets pushed back, so she isn't lying when a date is given, she's just saying what she knows at the time.  This happens all the time.  The best option for her is to NEVER say when somethng is expected to be released.

well on twitter, rob said "well, its either going to be a spring or fall launch - up to LDR". don't know if he's right or not but if this is the case then maybe may 1st (around that time basically) really is when its going to be released!

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

I am wondering if (and I mean a strong if) the mix of Black Beauty will be different if it appears on Ultraviolence. Naturally it will be slightly different from the demo, but im wondering if it will be REALLY different....

I'm nervous, and excited, and want A SINGLE SO BAD :defeated:  :defeated:  :defeated: