urbannoize

I Haven't Stopped Playing It Since I Put It Together

I really avoid making double posts about anything i release on the boards, because of the fact that i want to abide by the rules. As well as that theres no need to. However, this time around i had to make an exception. And the reason for that exception comes from me being proud of the work i was able to do on Lana's record Summertime Sadness. Capturing the record in a time that the song would've been perfect for. All the while maintaining the beautiful essence of her etheral & melodically angelic vocal work, & the soul of the record itself. Can't wait to release the full version soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iosJQnPKaWY&list=UUdbOXOl4zGzk9x1arDGQofA&feature=c4-overview

https://soundcloud.com/urbannoizeremixes/lana-del-rey-summertime-1

Omg great mix. I love the original Mamas and Papas song, such a classic!

Thank you, thank you. Glad you enjoyed it. & Wow, im surprised you caught the sample lol. You've good music sense

Omg this is like the first remix I actually like. I want the full version now  :defeated:

And its coming soon. Mostly like May. & Glad you enjoyed what you heard so far

I love the bass line and Lana's voice sounds great.  California Dreamin' in the background just fits right in.  I am really impressed with what you have done here - shocked actually that there is yet more goodness to be found in Summertime Sadness. :)

And its coming soon. Mostly like May. & Glad you enjoyed what you heard so far

No sis I can't wait that long  :ohno: I actually legit am dying to hear the full thing

I love the bass line and Lana's voice sounds great.  California Dreamin' in the background just fits right in.  I am really impressed with what you have done here - shocked actually that there is yet more goodness to be found in Summertime Sadness. :)

Wow, and thank you for your great comment. Lets me know that you really do appreciate the remix. Which means a lot to me. & Im shocked & excited myself with what i was able to do. The lyrical content in both records are literally in sync. Once again thank you

No sis I can't wait that long  :ohno: I actually legit am dying to hear the full thing

Lol just bare with me. Im trying to make sure the timing of this release is just right. It'll be here before you know it