National Anthem

ALLIE X

https://soundcloud.com/polaroid-scares/re-leak-allie-x-andra-cleaning-up-my-act

never heard this... 

So "Draw the Line (mix 2)" is actually a demo for this, right?

shook n

Draw the Line (Mix 1) is the title for the song you linked,

and Draw the Line (Mix 2) is the one that just leaked, the Slaight music residency mix.

it's not called 'cleaning up my act'. the original title of the m4a file was 'cleaning up my act for CFC' and it's an alx demo produced by allie herself, submitted to the canadian film centre for a partnership in 2012. nobody knows the real title.

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

it's not called 'cleaning up my act'. the original title of the m4a file was 'cleaning up my act for CFC' and it's an alx demo produced by allie herself, submitted to the canadian film centre for a partnership in 2012. nobody knows the real title.

girl ok we're sorry. multiple sources including 24/7 himself claims its "Draw the Line" 

girl ok we're sorry. multiple sources including 24/7 himself claims its "Draw the Line" 

dw about it, i'm only clearing up misinformation. hope my info can be of help to some people

do we have a full list of EVERY leaked song? :deadbanana: i need a dictionary of all her leaked songs as a list, because clicking through folders makes me confused af

lABVyGE.png

Draw the Line (Mix 1) is the title for the song you linked,

and Draw the Line (Mix 2) is the one that just leaked, the Slaight music residency mix.

That's so awesome, I thought it would be a later version cuz is sound more polished but alsoe Extended while the Mix 2 leak sound unpolished but it's also cut down...

She's good with self-producing :rip: slayed

Then what is Could This Be Destiny? Cuz that's what I have it as...:toofunny:

Then what is Could This Be Destiny? Cuz that's what I have it as... :toofunny:

could this be destiny is a song written/produced by allie featured on the demo reel in 2013. nobody has it and it's very unlikely we'll ever find it. the songs people are claiming to be it are either cleaning up my act for cfc or changeling (the rock song that's been going around)

How have you tagged the Unsolved versions of Misbelieving and Casanova versus the final studio versions? Cause right now I have them both just as Misbelieving and Casanova and my last.fm is getting fucked up.

How have you tagged the Unsolved versions of Misbelieving and Casanova versus the final studio versions? Cause right now I have them both just as Misbelieving and Casanova and my last.fm is getting fucked up.

i have them down as Misbelieving (Demo) and Casanova (Acoustic), and the recently leaked demo of casanova just as Casanova (Demo)

bY1NKxS.png

the only ones i dont really know about how to label are the unsolved versions of OHDH and TSU

i have them as "(Alternate Version)" because aren't they considered final versions? or are they demos..?

9ISvyf0.gif

With that being said, whats ur last.fm?? I'll follow you ! <3

Mines like this: qYAcylH.png

bY1NKxS.png

the only ones i dont really know about how to label are the unsolved versions of OHDH and TSU

i have them as "(Alternate Version)" because aren't they considered final versions? or are they demos..?

i think theyre just considered early versions

i don't think there are any songs left to leak now misbelieving has surfaced unless some old fan pops up with a bunch of new stuff we don't have. anyone claiming to have any ALX material is lying, it's kept under very tight wraps and not in the hands of any fans minus the already leaked songs.

lastly, alexandra final is not in the hands of any fans, the leaked snippets began circulating after some fans won a competition (ohdh cover i think? old fans will remember, my memory is foggy) and allie sent them a 30-45 second snippet of a produced version which they gave out. unless that leaks (watch it leak right after i post this), we're not hearing any more of the studio alexandra unless allie herself posts it.

Anybody reliable claiming to have ALX material isn't lying. People got them from the Nautiluss hack.

The OHDH winners received True Love is Violent, not snippets of Alexandra ???