National Anthem

ALLIE X

swear to god someday I'll spam her til we get all n

I thought at first that Catch maybe had some "issue" as it was released as an official single and "official remixes" were requested from producers. It would be "pointless" pay for remixes and then give away for fans, I kinda get that. That would also explain like All the Rage

But GOOD... it was just an album track. No reason to keep it.

I thought that maybe the fact never enough was an "old song" could have been reason why it also never got stems but just a reach.

I'm excited for That's So Us video seems like someone saved the budget for other vid nn

all the rage, too much to dream stems need to LEAK like im DYING for an acapella of all the rage that sounds decent all the way through and doesnt have really obviously filtered parts to it

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

wait did we never get the That's So Us stems?

nope they havent been released for whatever reason

also just got done looking through the simon says stems - so glad the vocals are all seperated, loving the high part in the second verse when its isolated

wish the synths were seperated tho, was hoping they would be but its not a big problem or anything so whatever lmao

in the behind the scenes for paper love though 

tzu1Ky2.png

she looks like she did in 2012!

God, her entire reinvention is like 90% makeup who does her makeup

Sidenote she's super cute and real in the bts for paper love. 

Can you link the bts cause Shazam still wont let me see it?

Sorry guys, I genuinely don’t know how to share the video given that it’s on my TV’s DVR. :P Of course I could always record it off the TV with my phone but it doesn’t look good... at all.

I was hoping the video would pop up online like Sanctuary cause I think it was also funded by Much?

Sorry guys, I genuinely don’t know how to share the video given that it’s on my TV’s DVR. :P Of course I could always record it off the TV with my phone but it doesn’t look good... at all.

I was hoping the video would pop up online like Sanctuary cause I think it was also funded by Much?

I find it a little odd that you're the only Allie fan on the internet who saw it

No need to be snide, I just think it's weird because leaks in the Allie fandom are usually unstoppable

Nothing snide about my post. Again, it was played on television on an obscure Canadian music channel at 7 in the morning. It clearly wasn’t meant to be played given that the song wasn’t even censored - they played the line “but you still fucking amaze me” throughout the duration of the song.

If it was something I just found on the internet, I obviously would’ve shared it right away.

Yeah it's odd that they didn't put on their site. Although even the Sanctuary video vanished from there.

I would be fine with a phone quality, TSU is not even good anyway

自由になる自由がある

Nothing snide about my post. Again, it was played on television on an obscure Canadian music channel at 7 in the morning. It clearly wasn’t meant to be played given that the song wasn’t even censored - they played the line “but you still fucking amaze me” throughout the duration of the song.

If it was something I just found on the internet, I obviously would’ve shared it right away.

Yes, please! I want to see the video sooo bad

legit ill take video footage from a phone as proof if it clearly shows allie in it.  im dying to at least see something from it.

Why would they have to censor it in Canada? I thought only the US are so ridiculously weird about these kind of things.  :toofunny:

Also, keep streaming her best song, y'all – almost one million views on YouTube! 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif