National Anthem

ALLIE X

Oh yeah, I see the downloads on SoundCloud now. I never knew the download button could be under the "more" tab, which is where it is if anyone else still can't find them. (@?)

Although, surely, the files from the download button are the same ones they uploaded to the SoundCloud anyway? Which, yes, means we still get files better than a 128kbps rip, but I think they've still been messed with in terms of EQ and whatnot?

Did absolutely NOBODY get the downloads ItShouldBeFine uploaded? If that member is reading this, pls make a lowkey account and PM the files to us without posting here!  :cuteface:

Oh yeah, I see the downloads on SoundCloud now. I never knew the download button could be under the "more" tab, which is where it is if anyone else still can't find them. (@?)

Although, surely, the files from the download button are the same ones they uploaded to the SoundCloud anyway? Which, yes, means we still get files better than a 128kbps rip, but I think they've still been messed with in terms of EQ and whatnot?

Did absolutely NOBODY get the downloads ItShouldBeFine uploaded? If that member is reading this, pls make a lowkey account and PM the files to us without posting here!  :cuteface:

They are upscales of the soundcloud leaks as far as I can tell, TLIV still sounds like she has a maraca attached to her top lip, I wouldn't bother :ohno:  (I'm quite sad tbh because it's my fav Allie song, hopefully she'll release it)

okay so my (late) opinions on the leaxXxXxXxXxX:

True Love is Violent - one of her most beautiful songs. maybe her best ballad ever :xcry:

Thief - super catchy. i love the melody on the chorus. could be a really great album track.

Naked Lunch - experimental queen. i actually love this so much. reminds me of Reborn sort of, but better. :hair:

Oh My God - love the instrumental. sort of lackluster chorus. 

That's So Us (Demo) - obviously not as good as the final, but the gluten line makes it worth keeping

H0bDaqU.gif