National Anthem

ALLIE X

The version of Stars that leaked is different from the one we had a year or two ago... different production elements, the vocals are mixed differently, and they never say 'we are not the stars'

I'm confused by this constant upload and then remove and then upload and say it's in 320 when it's not, then delete, then messy expose on here by irrelevant users, then deleted Soundcloud account, and three dupes pop up the next week to repeat the cycle

BzhmW.png

The version of Stars that leaked is different from the one we had a year or two ago... different production elements, the vocals are mixed differently, and they never say 'we are not the stars'

I'm confused by this constant upload and then remove and then upload and say it's in 320 when it's not, then delete, then messy expose on here by irrelevant users, then deleted Soundcloud account, and three dupes pop up the next week to repeat the cycle

hey i mean if it produces leaks let the crooked shitshow run its course, id rather have messy leaks than no leaks at all

related to "messy" he stopped replying  :toofunny:

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

not the stars and stars are 2 different things. not the stars is the first version of the song released on the 2010 allie hughes ep, while stars is a 'redux' that was planned to be on the hard way in 2011

https://twitter.com/alliex/status/15197366961311744

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

just a little psa- 'double dutch' IS a real song, but the circulating snippet is not. it's made from a filtered acapella of remember forever and some weird synth stem. listen, it's the exact same vocal take.

pretty much everything has leaked at this point. all that's left is one song (listen to the voices, which nobody has), two demos (catch 2011 concept and i will love you more from the hard way), and a bunch of stems and recording sessions/irrelevant photoshoots. i don't think there are any songs left to leak now misbelieving has surfaced unless some old fan pops up with a bunch of new stuff we don't have. anyone claiming to have any ALX material is lying, it's kept under very tight wraps and not in the hands of any fans minus the already leaked songs.

lastly, alexandra final is not in the hands of any fans, the leaked snippets began circulating after some fans won a competition (ohdh cover i think? old fans will remember, my memory is foggy) and allie sent them a 30-45 second snippet of a produced version which they gave out. unless that leaks (watch it leak right after i post this), we're not hearing any more of the studio alexandra unless allie herself posts it.

i myself asked the producer of the alx songs back in early 2015 for info over soundcloud, and he didn't respond kindly. honestly, it's been a pretty terrible thing for all these private tracks of allie's to leak, but i can't help but feel relieved that it's over and she can relax.

next comes the war of the 2 leakers going back n' forth on who can post the higher quality mp3 file of [insert unreleased song/demo/stem] for the next decade. zzz

allie girl if you're reading this dw nobody has anything else valuable

ramp up ya security for the next era bitch your fans are insane

/rant

tiny update: there's an ohdh demo going around but that's been in the hands of traders for. fucking. ever. and got offered to me on phf 30 years ago. don't expect much

just a little psa- 'double dutch' IS a real song, but the circulating snippet is not. it's made from a filtered acapella of remember forever and some weird synth stem. listen, it's the exact same vocal take.

pretty much everything has leaked at this point. all that's left is one song (listen to the voices, which nobody has), two demos (catch 2011 concept and i will love you more from the hard way), and a bunch of stems and recording sessions/irrelevant photoshoots. i don't think there are any songs left to leak now misbelieving has surfaced unless some old fan pops up with a bunch of new stuff we don't have. anyone claiming to have any ALX material is lying, it's kept under very tight wraps and not in the hands of any fans minus the already leaked songs. lastly, alexandra final is not in the hands of any fans. the leaked snippets began circulating after some fans won a competition (ohdh cover i think? old fans will remember, my memory is foggy) and allie sent them a 30-45 second snippet of a produced version. unless that leaks (watch it leak right after i post this), we're not hearing any more of the studio alexandra unless allie herself posts it.

/rant

Shook in so many ways  :hdu: n

I remember the OHDH competition, Brazilian fans won that but they didn't share anything about the prize back then (mess)...

What about songs like Boy Crazy\Could it Be Love that we got snippet but nothing else? (or was it the whole thing? rip)

the info is great btw, love to check these  :creep:

Shook in so many ways  :hdu: n

I remember the OHDH competition, Brazilian fans won that but they didn't share anything about the prize back then (mess)...

What about songs like Boy Crazy\Could it Be Love that we got snippet but nothing else? (or was it the whole thing? rip)

the info is great btw, love to check these  :creep:

could it be love (NOT boy crazy- 2 different things) is the full track, it's just a demo. fun fact, this was one song allie wrote for k*ty p*rry. too bad she rejected, could've had a good song on prism!

check ma post again i updated x

could it be love (NOT boy crazy- 2 different things) is the full track, it's just a demo. fun fact, this was one song allie wrote for k*ty p*rry. too bad she rejected, could've had a good song on prism!

check ma post again i updated x

Mess, was reading few posts from another board ealier today and saw the Boy Crazy\Could it be love thing. Love the demo 

katy not worth that

That's good anyway, thanks 

milking those demo reel snippets  :facepalm: she doesn't have full, they're from some old voice acting site allie had a reel on lolz