National Anthem

ALLIE X

I’m so confused. Much Music just played a music video for That’s So Us? Allie hasn’t posted about it or anything? I didn’t even know she filmed it yet, even though we knew Much was funding it.

They didn’t even censor the song sooo I’m gonna assume they aren’t supposed to play it yet?

Was it any good tho? Did you record it?

Was it any good tho? Did you record it?

Sorry, it was playing just as I was leaving so I didn’t have time to record it with my phone, but I did record it to my DVR; I can share some clips later on today.

It’s a nice video, but if I’m being honest, it’s nothing special. It only really has two scenes. A majority of the video is Allie in a pink outfit posing in front of a large mirror outdoors and singing some of the lyrics to her reflection - she looks really cute though! The other scene is of these two dancers in all-black bodysuits dancing with each other in front of the same mirror (without Allie). And then there’s a few video effects spread throughout.

Sorry, it was playing just as I was leaving so I didn’t have time to record it with my phone, but I did record it to my DVR; I can share some clips later on today.

It’s a nice video, but if I’m being honest, it’s nothing special. It only really has two scenes. A majority of the video is Allie in a pink outfit posing in front of a large mirror outdoors and singing some of the lyrics to her reflection - she looks really cute though! The other scene is of these two dancers in all-black bodysuits dancing with each other in front of the same mirror (without Allie). And then there’s a few video effects spread throughout.

That

Sounds like an Allie X video

Seems like a waste of good funding though

Can someone please send me Stranger in good quality? I have various copies in my downloads and I think they were all SoundCloud rips so I don't know which one is the best and which is unedited.

Also, would anyone be willing to share a purchased copy of Purge with me? I purchased all the other Unsolved songs but I never got around to buying Purge and it was on iTunes for a really short time. I still have a really bad rip from when it was only on Spotify lol.

I'd really appreciate it!

here's the original file from 24/7: https://dbr.ee/PKAY enjoy! :D

leak it nowwww

Whats the meaning behind the Collxtion 2 cover?

i dont remember the interview but basically its about missing pieces of yourself and trying to put yourself back together hence the blocks

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

The song The Cure came on and I'd never really listened to it but it sort of sounds like if it were more synthy it could be a Collxtion I song. 

But the chorus is just too trop-poppy as is. The medical themes and the bridge and just... idk some parts of it... Allie should cover it lol

Idk maybe more like a Carly Rae Jepsen song... can't keep up with these canadian synthpop qweens

Bit of a weird thing to ask, but does anyone have that video of Allie from her Hughes days where her band is playing Mistake live and they’re like in a basement or something and Allie is sitting on the floor? I really miss that video and wanna watch it again but I can’t find it.

Her songs are great but mostly generic

Wish she did more experimental stuff, outside the verse - chorus - verse stuff

Collxtion I was pretty experimental, with songs like Bitch. I'm sorry, but Collxtion II really toned down the weirdness and it made me very sad :(  Old Habits Die Hard is really the only weird, glitchy song on the new album. 

Collxtion I was pretty experimental, with songs like Bitch. I'm sorry, but Collxtion II really toned down the weirdness and it made me very sad :(  Old Habits Die Hard is really the only weird, glitchy song on the new album. 

And she managed to turn one of my favourite songs into one of my least favourite ones. :rip: 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

Bit of a weird thing to ask, but does anyone have that video of Allie from her Hughes days where her band is playing Mistake live and they’re like in a basement or something and Allie is sitting on the floor? I really miss that video and wanna watch it again but I can’t find it.

https://vimeo.com/19721459

Can anyone send me The Voices?

It's been like wiped off the face of the internet and I'm questioning if it was even real :toofunny:

http://picosong.com/wFCQp/

VHshv7gl.png

I love Bitch and the first EP

Simon Says reminds me Good and Bitch and its so far my fav

thought this said dyke for a second and nearly died laughing

same oh my god

-

anyways simon says stems are out!  we know the thats so us video is coming, so those stems may be next?  then vintage, lifted?, and true love is violent i think... at least theyre actually coming out this time sobs @ good, catch, sanctuary and never enough

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

same oh my god

-

anyways simon says stems are out!  we know the thats so us video is coming, so those stems may be next?  then vintage, lifted?, and true love is violent i think... at least theyre actually coming out this time sobs @ good, catch, sanctuary and never enough

swear to god someday I'll spam her til we get all n

I thought at first that Catch maybe had some "issue" as it was released as an official single and "official remixes" were requested from producers. It would be "pointless" pay for remixes and then give away for fans, I kinda get that. That would also explain like All the Rage

But GOOD... it was just an album track. No reason to keep it.

I thought that maybe the fact never enough was an "old song" could have been reason why it also never got stems but just a reach.

I'm excited for That's So Us video seems like someone saved the budget for other vid nn