National Anthem

ALLIE X

And the second I admit i

I wish I could take it back  :rock: 

is it just me, or does she reference I Take It Back in this? :defeated: the backing vocals and all, it sounds like it's taken straight out of I Take It Back?

I thought the exact same thing on my first listen!  :defeated:

自由になる自由がある

Could someone share with me NSBLA Analog versión in mp3 in the best quality + a good fan made cover similar to the one from Focus Analog?

Please :)

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

I thought about Take it Back and also the intro\outro reminded me of Headmaster with that long-ass-beautiful outro too.

I remember feeling so excited about Little Things when I saw a snippet of "SUPERSUNSET Experience" that she sang over the studio version.... 

Ugh hoping for more videos this time I swear to god I wish I could give her million dollars to create a small-visual-album for this.

i think its safe to say Super Sunset is her best work just with what we've got

every song has been fucking amazing

I mean, Waiting For the Prize, Ladies and Gentlemen, Allie Hughes EP, CollXtion I, Catch EP, CollXtion II Unsolved and CollXtion II all exist but ok  :creep:

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

I mean, Waiting For the Prize, Ladies and Gentlemen, Allie Hughes EP, CollXtion I, Catch EP, CollXtion II Unsolved and CollXtion II all exist but ok  :creep:

the rat jumped out

xMcVPI7.jpg

wym? it looks the same as all the others i think they’re cute

It doesnt look the same as every other one. Its not centered, its the only one that uses the cover filter, it lacks the japanese subtitles etc. Its awful im not joking

:)