National Anthem

ALLIE X

i decided to listen to a leak while i waited and god i actually really love this?  for fall and winter nights this is gonna be great.  reminds me of a darker version of focus.  it's so unusual for allie but if this is the new direction then SIGN ME UP.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

That was really different but indeed good. Excited for CLXIII

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

This gives me strange ALX/AXA vibes; really shocked.  :hdu:  Glad she's not letting Twitter twinks dictate her career anymore like with TSU replacing TMTD on CLXII, the drag queen obsession on SS, etc.

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

This gives me strange ALX/AXA vibes; really shocked.  :hdu:  Glad she's not letting Twitter twinks dictate her career anymore like with TSU replacing TMTD on CLXII, the drag queen obsession on SS, etc.

You realise it was all her right?

Like she decided to scrap all the best songs from CLXII and she decided that horrible drag persona, etc...

Excuse me but That's So Us is pop perfection

I waited YEARS for another great Allie X music video!!! (looking at you, NSBILA. what a disgrace). OMG that was amazing and so creepy lmao I'M FUCKING EXCITED FOR THIS TO BE A STORY OF X CONTINUATION, IF THIS IS ALEXANDRA'S CHANCE OF FINALLY SEEING THE LIGHT AND BEING RELEASED I'M GONNA CRY  :defeated:

You realise it was all her right?

Like she decided to scrap all the best songs from CLXII and she decided that horrible drag persona, etc...

No, she did a Twitter poll to determine whether TSU or TMTD would make it; fans said TSU; she later went on to say that listening to her stans was a shit decision

12 hours ago, Tana Mongeau said:

eating pure vagina

No, she did a Twitter poll to determine whether TSU or TMTD would make it; fans said TSU; she later went on to say that listening to her stans was a shit decision

I don't think that's correct, I remember her saying that TMTD "just didn't feel right" on CXII

She also had us decide which song between Alexandra and Misbelieving to put on CLXII and she ended up choosing none so it’s clear she didn’t really care about it