National Anthem

ALLIE X

so does anyone have any ideas about what fresh laundry & its video mean? i have a couple ideas but i dont rlly know

the song itself reads to me like it's about getting out of a depressive funk?  wanting to be around a tidy environment, waking up to friends interacting with you, wanting to socialize and get better

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother

the song itself reads to me like it's about getting out of a depressive funk?  wanting to be around a tidy environment, waking up to friends interacting with you, wanting to socialize and get better

that's what i was thinking about the song, the video i think has a separate meaning it seems? not sure about the whole first half of it but near the end it shows her wearing white socks and stepping into dirt, then show them dirty, when she goes outside to meet herself

kinda seems like a visual of loss of innocence or something but maybe i'm reading too much into it

and then i guess it could be the old allie meeting the new allie?

9ISvyf0.gif

so does anyone have any ideas about what fresh laundry & its video mean? i have a couple ideas but i dont rlly know

for the video i understood it as her realizing she needs to rely on herself, as there is a bunch on mannequins that looks like her and she kept doing things with them. she said the song was about missing things u can no longer have all the time, so to me it makes sense!

The video is STUNNING and the song is a 100%, Certified, Grade A, BOP

Hell, I Suppose if You Stick Around Long Enough, They Have to Say Something Nice About You

It's cute but there's nothing "allie" about it, it's very generic

her CLXII merch was insane

I don't see the other girls pulling from Rosemary's Baby and classic horror movies though. If this is the inspo for the new era I am so here for it

I don't see the other girls pulling from Rosemary's Baby and classic horror movies though. If this is the inspo for the new era I am so here for it

Yeah but she hasn’t established it as her aesthetic

Like you could go to urban outfitters and buy a rosemary’s baby inspired tee and it would be identical

Not saying it’s bad cos it’s not, just saying I wish she’d establish a clear aesthetic and just stick with it throughout the merch

Like you could go to urban outfitters and buy a rosemary’s baby inspired tee and it would be identical

Not saying it’s bad cos it’s not, just saying I wish she’d establish a clear aesthetic and just stick with it throughout the merch

maybe it'll be established with this album

9ISvyf0.gif

But we don't know anything yet, so it's normal she doesn't have a strong visual direction yet. She also doesn't have the budget lol

the song sounds dark, she's been liking youtube comments saying the video is like a horror movie and now this t shirt. I'm not saying it will end up happening but I think we just need to give it time