National Anthem

ALLIE X

The two new songs are nice enough, but I don't ever feel the need to actively go and listen to them. Generally she's kinda lost me after CollXtion II, I don't know...

I mean SS is a cute interlude, but it’s clear she has literally no idea what to do next and wings every era

And it’s so frustrating cause everything she does is amazing. Piano? Amazon. Vocals? Amazing. Production? Amazing. Yet she wastes so much

I’m not perched for this era either but I’ll keep an eye out nonetheless cause 2019 can’t get worse than it is

I mean SS is a cute interlude, but it’s clear she has literally no idea what to do next and wings every era

And it’s so frustrating cause everything she does is amazing. Piano? Amazon. Vocals? Amazing. Production? Amazing. Yet she wastes so much

I don't know, the Super Sunset project started out great, but ultimately I got tired of that kind of production really fast and the only song I still use is Science. 

I’m not perched for this era either but I’ll keep an eye out nonetheless cause 2019 can’t get worse than it is

Huh? I think 2019 has been fantastic in terms of music, if we ignore the one major disappointment that was Lice + Fleas. 

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

I don't know, the Super Sunset project started out great, but ultimately I got tired of that kind of production really fast and the only song I still use is Science.

Huh? I think 2019 has been fantastic in terms of music, if we ignore the one major disappointment that was Lice + Fleas.

Life and Fleas nnnfndjsksksk

I mean I guess I was expecting more from this year and nothing really got me super excited. Charli is v cute and has a lot of good moments but overall I like Pop 2 better

I guess NFR is really good? But I kinda hate Lana kfjdkksks

edit: LF was such a letdown for me that it really overshadowed the rest. Buts it’s my fault (it’s my fault, cause I put icing on top, now the boys want a taste of the strawberry shortcake)

Life and Fleas nnnfndjsksksk

I mean I guess I was expecting more from this year and nothing really got me super excited. Charli is v cute and has a lot of good moments but overall I like Pop 2 better

I guess NFR is really good? But I kinda hate Lana kfjdkksks

I mean, the funny thing is that the only "main fave" of mine that released an album this year is Lana, and as much as I love it, it's definitely not at the top of my personal list. But Ariana, Madonna, Charli, Banks, Tove Lo, Slayyyter, Pink, Elena Temnikova all put out great albums/mixtapes/EPs, Kim even released two, Kylie and Lily Allen appeared on some really good collabs/standalone singles, and Gwen is... at least sort of working on new material, and obviously I would very much appreciate a decent EP from Allie (I'm not expecting albums anymore), but even if that doesn't happen, I can't really complain lol.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

This album gonna have 4 songs 1 of which will be either a reprise or an outro and she will do a 4 date tour in Nebraska and she will print 10 vinyls with recycled material and be mad that she isn’t famous

You know, I kinda agree that this is very possible. I just wanna know why you're always mad at everything, so pessimist and also kinda aggressive most of the time lol it's kinda worrying 

You know, I kinda agree that this is very possible. I just wanna know why you're always mad at everything, so pessimist and also kinda aggressive most of the time lol it's kinda worrying

I come across as aggressive but most of the time I’m not... I guess I’m not really good with words. Like I genuinely don’t care, but the tone doesn’t always translate that well to paper

I’m mad cause I see the potential Allie has and then I see how she uses it (or wastes it...) and it’s so fucking annoying cause she could’ve delivered 3 flawless eras and be the new gay obsession but she can’t focus on something for more than 6 months

I come across as aggressive but most of the time I’m not... I guess I’m not really good with words. Like I genuinely don’t care, but the tone doesn’t always translate that well to paper

I’m mad cause I see the potential Allie has and then I see how she uses it (or wastes it...) and it’s so fucking annoying cause she could’ve delivered 3 flawless eras and be the new gay obsession but she can’t focus on something for more than 6 months

that's so true lmaooo and yeah I get you. Reading something written without tone or context can easily be misinterpreted 

I saw her open for Marina in LA and she won me over! I tried to listen to "Bitch" a long time ago but just couldn't get through it. But going back and listening now - I don't know how I didn't like it? The first like 20 seconds are heaven.

I didn't know at the show that she was performing a bunch of new songs, but I remember a few that I really liked that aren't apparently released (one being "Rings A Bell" which is out now obviously). So I am so happy that I found a new artist and have something to look forward to from her! There was another song that really caught my ear, the lyric that stood out was "all I have is the music" - I think that one is still unreleased.

It is very obvious seeing her live that she is incredibly talented  :flutter:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

rings a bell?  that bitch.  single cover is killer, i downright love the song.  i've been entranced by it all week.

tumblr_inline_q2nkwneCwi1wb35v4_1280.png

Got a devil on my back as a tribute to my mother