National Anthem

ALLIE X

24 minutes ago, lovecherrymotion said:

glam is such a fun 80s slay !! is it from collxtion 1 era? it sounds like it couldve been

Yup. She recorded it when she first moved to LA. 

19 minutes ago, lovecherrymotion said:

glam is such a fun 80s slay !! is it from collxtion 1 era? it sounds like it couldve been

GLAM belongs to CX1
Tongue Tied and Sculpture belongs to CX2

Am I the only one who believes that CX1 was flawless with no fillers while CX2 had some songs that fell weak and somehow hurt the flow

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, EXODUS said:

GLAM belongs to CX1

Am I the only one who believes that CX1 was flawless with no fillers while CX2 had some songs that fell weak and somehow hurt the flow

No you're right. Lifted (#1 choice), Simon Says, TLIV, and Need You could've been cut

2 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

"It leaked at some point and I never released, (...) when I decided to put a bunch of demos and leaks on the CollXtion I and II Double LP, I was excited to include 'GLAM!' and thought it deserved a digital release. All other leaks and demos will only live on the physical vinyl."

- PAPER

She's deranged.. well anyways people are already receiving their vinyl so it's just a matter of time till we get TT (which i really hope isn't the leaked snippet) and higher quality Sculpture. 

2 hours ago, DaddyKnows said:

"It leaked at some point and I never released, (...) when I decided to put a bunch of demos and leaks on the CollXtion I and II Double LP, I was excited to include 'GLAM!' and thought it deserved a digital release. All other leaks and demos will only live on the physical vinyl."

- PAPER

I'm gonna wait on that one because she said the same about Super Sunset Analog. But she really shouldn't be saying this and then be upset when ppl upload them online.

自由になる自由がある

9 minutes ago, Evannn said:

That's her self-produced concept demo of tongue tied ("Tongue Tied Ruff") that was sent to mike wise. Y'all be nice, it's a demo for a reason (the previously leaked one is final)

allie if you're reading this idk why you'd put that on a vinyl of all things lol

lol i dont think this is true. She would of put the latest version she has. The song is just bad :poordat:

3 hours ago, EXODUS said:

GLAM belongs to CX1

2 hours ago, Hattie said:

No you're right. Lifted (#1 choice), Simon Says, TLIV, and Need You could've been cut

I adore how dark the production of Simon Says is but the lyrics are meh.

Need You could've been better as a solo song, but I love it.
I agree with the rest. So far all her albums have been flawless (except for that intro and interlude of SS).

2 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

Both TT and Sculpture are from CXI actually, but Sculpture was reconsidered for CXII, which is why it's on the CXII vinyls.

I thought Sculpture was for CXI sonically but I wasn't sure, thanks!

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, D3vilboy said:

hasn't even been a hour.. 

1 hour ago, abombnd said:

wow the TT new version is horrible, that cymbal crash every two seconds... this sounds like something she did just to piss off her fans i cant

1 hour ago, Sucker said:

the CYMBAL CRASH :deadbanana: ALEXANDRA WYD

53 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

lol i dont think this is true. She would of put the latest version she has. The song is just bad :poordat:

38 minutes ago, KeybladeMeister said:

Tongue Tied is one of my other fave tracks of hers and this mix ain't it...

:biblio:

5 minutes ago, drewby said:

I refuse to believe that's the version that got pressed 

Well, WTF WITH THAT ENDING?! "official version from the cxi/cxii deluxe vinyl. the cut ending is how she put it on there."

Super disrespectful having an ending like that, this version sounds more fuller and more final but it is very overproduced and turns it into a terrible annoying song, that cymbal crash is ANNOYING.

25 minutes ago, Life said:

ok, but where is sculpture.

:cuteface:

Imagine her ruin it.

10 minutes ago, 88AYM said:

do we have a tracklist of what's included in this reprint? I'm not finding it anywhere

CollXtion I

Side A: Hello, Catch, Prime, Bitch, Glam (Demo)

Side B: Good, Sanctuary, Never Enough, Tongue Tied (Demo), Too Much To Dream

Collxtion II

Side A: Paper Love, Vintage, Need You, Casanova, Lifted, Simon Says

Side B: Old Habits Die Hard, That's So Us, Downtown, True Love Is Violent, Sculpture, Purge (Voice Memo)

自由になる自由がある