National Anthem

ALLIE X

3 hours ago, konnichiwalski said:

I guess this is the vinyl version?

"not the original version being better than the CollXtion I final :c"

It sounds like some cross-over from her PianoPop days and ElectroChanteuse. Probably an early demo.

1 minute ago, DinahLee said:

"not the original version being better than the CollXtion I final :c"

It sounds like some cross-over from her PianoPop days and ElectroChanteuse. Probably an early demo.

lets hope its an early demo...

2 minutes ago, konnichiwalski said:

So now we know Glam and Tongue Tied are different on the vinyl, but is Sculpture the same?

Seems like. It was mentioned that Sculpture was being worked after CLX I release.

Glam and Tongue Tied are tagged as "Demo" while "Sculpture" isn't so I really think it might be a different version.

i really fucking hope that version of tongue tied is just a concept demo and not the vinyl version please for the love of god. God please hear my screams on this day Please for the love of all that is holy.

1 minute ago, Doja Cat said:

All these years and we still didn't get Affliction in full. I have Millie Bobby Brown on speed dial. 

Affliction was only a 1 min concept demo

Ugh, I just want her to update spotify with those expanded versions 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

It's a lot more green than I was expecting. I thought they were going to do mint like the original pressing. I hope the Super Sunset repress is the same color as the original

BzhmW.png