National Anthem

ALLIE X

1 minute ago, konnichiwalski said:

CollXtion I

Side A: Hello, Catch, Prime, Bitch, Glam (Demo)

Side B: Good, Sanctuary, Never Enough, Tongue Tied (Demo), Too Much To Dream

Collxtion II

Side A: Paper Love, Vintage, Need You, Casanova, Lifted, Simon Says

Side B: Old Habits Die Hard, That's So Us, Downtown, True Love Is Violent, Sculpture, Purge (Voice Memo)

Thanks!

Oh wow, TMtD on CX1, Allie really wanted to fill it up.

That Purge voice memo on CX2.... hmmm....

I never liked TT in the first place so I'm indifferent to the vinyl version. Sculpture however :bebe: 

Edit: I just listened to the end and the way it just cuts off??? I doubt it's real tbh, wish I would get my vinyl already

Edited by Go Go Dancer

40 minutes ago, Moon River said:

Never listened to her unreleased material but Glam! is a fucking bop! I can see why she left it off CLX I though as Hello has a very similar sound.

i mean, no.

:crai:

most of the CLX I sounds are similar, as where this is so much different - it doesn't really fit in anywhere.

The vinyl version of tongue tied is her self-produced demo before mike wise refined and finished it. Why she put it on vinyl is beyond me, but it's not the final version, thus the poorly processed vocals and production errors. The previously leaked one is the final

@Allie who tf asked for the concept demo of tongue tied :noparty:cool to hear i suppose, but gays didn't want it

29 minutes ago, Evannn said:

The vinyl version of tongue tied is her self-produced demo before mike wise refined and finished it. Why she put it on vinyl is beyond me, but it's not the final version, thus the poorly processed vocals and production errors. The previously leaked one is the final

@Allie who tf asked for the concept demo of tongue tied :noparty:cool to hear i suppose, but gays didn't want it

Thanks for the info. So the final one is the version that first leaked? 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

She really said "Y'ALL GONNA LEAK EVERYTHING?? THEN PAY FOR IT" and put the fucking unheard demo on the vinyl. I am screaming.

I am fearing Sculpture right now lmao.

edit: I'm actually confused as hell of why she decided to put a finished "GLAM" there (even thought it was also tagged as a Demo?), and then picking up early demo for the other songs. And how "Too Much To Dream" was thrown at Collxtion I when it was part of the Unsolved mess.

41 minutes ago, DinahLee said:

She really said "Y'ALL GONNA LEAK EVERYTHING?? THEN PAY FOR IT" and put the fucking unheard demo on the vinyl. I am screaming.

I am fearing Sculpture right now lmao.

edit: I'm actually confused as hell of why she decided to put a finished "GLAM" there (even thought it was also tagged as a Demo?), and then picking up early demo for the other songs. And how "Too Much To Dream" was thrown at Collxtion I when it was part of the Unsolved mess.

I think she even forgot which song was from, this re-release was a big let down and a failure opportunity to expand both releases with songs already leaked or released but not finalized. 

Now this would be a killer of a release:

COLLXTION 1

1. Hello

2. Catch

3. Prime

4. Tumor

5. Bitch 

6. Good

7. Sanctuary 

8. Never Enough 

9. Sculpture (Final version/mix) 

10. Tongue Tied (Final version/mix)  

11. GLAM! (Final version/mix) 

COLLXTION 2

1. Paper Love

2. Vintage

3. Need You

4. Casanova (Album version) 

5. Lifted

6. Simon Says

7. Old Habits Die Hard (Album version) 

8. That's So Us (Album version) 

9. Downtown

10. True Love is Violent 

11. Alexandra (Final version/mix) 

12. Too Much to Dream (Final version/mix) 

13. All the Rage (Final version/mix) 

14. Purge (Final version/mix) 

15. Misbelieving (Final version/mix) 

These would be the ultimate edition of both releases (and finally making COLLXTION 1 a full length album that deserves to be, which is superior than the "official debut album" COLLXTION 2).

I get why Allie decided to put some of CX 2 era outtakes into the vinyl of CX 1, the tracklist of 2 is way longer than 1 and  for budget and price purposes (to make a cheaper production and get more profit) and have only one vinyl for each release. 

Allie, if you are reading this, for love and respect of your fans, update and fix the tracklist in Spotify. It's a win win after all, you'll get the streams ♥ 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

i love this woman, but dear god allie you fucked up big time. seeing tongue tied finally getting released and having it be the worst possible version of such an euphoric pop song was just so.... here's an image to describe the exact reaction:

image0.jpg