National Anthem

ALLIE X

Just now, D3vilboy said:

yes, they’re legit. but downscaled for whatever reason. there’s a download link on that Cuca account for the original wavs 

about damn time this leaked

ATR seriously needed a chorus repeat at the end. like chorus/chorus/ that "oh whoa oh oh oh"/ final "I will be all the rage"

and this instrumental fucks

negAbhB.png

1 hour ago, konnichiwalski said:

Apparently people the vinyls are arriving to some people already and Sculpture is not the leaked version.

Omg... 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

1 hour ago, TrashMagiq said:

why is organizing her unreleased songs so messy someone pls make an updated masterpost im suffering

Second this
A huge Allie X fan with OCD that could make a masterpost just like Charli's

49 minutes ago, AlexIl said:

This is a lie :rip:

How do you know? There's even some talk that Tongue Tied that was uploaded on soundcloud is not what she released on the vinyl and was edited with stems to fuck with the fanbase.

I wanna believe that hahaha, because if that truly is the final then Allie is getting deaf.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

10 minutes ago, EXODUS said:

How do you know? There's even some talk that Tongue Tied that was uploaded on soundcloud is not what she released on the vinyl and was edited with stems to fuck with the fanbase.

Are people really saying this? :ma: I want to believe it's fake but it's definitely not a stem edit as it has new vocals and lyrics. Someone with the vinyl just needs to confirm it already I am TIRED.  

12 minutes ago, D3vilboy said:

Are people really saying this? :ma: I want to believe it's fake but it's definitely not a stem edit as it has new vocals and lyrics. Someone with the vinyl just needs to confirm it already I am TIRED.  

I wonder if someone here bought one. We need the real tea.

2 hours ago, EXODUS said:

I wonder if someone here bought one. We need the real tea.

My vinyl arrived today to the customs office, I paid the taxes and what not so I hope it's forwarded to me tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. I'll update as soon as I get to play it unless someone else is able to do so before me