lflflflflflflflflflf

SINGLE: West Coast

I'm confused why people don't think it's coming out Monday now. Can someone explain to me why this is so? -_____- it's not that far away and she performs tonight. We're gonna get it.

fearne said so

VyIsfwC.jpg

The artwork is exactly as I envisioned it, albeit the background. I knew she would give us a bare face, bare wig, and simple garments, unfussy. She looks great. Yes, Lana, for losing some of those pounds and coming for our wigs with this look. I hope this song is not at all POP-PY. I feel as if it might be, judging by the leaked lyrics. I want something serious, something dramatic yet relaxed.

I can't. It's all the fault of her team. They made it even more exciting when they took down the times but now a nobody claims they'll play it on their radio show on Monday? Omg, no way. Sorry, but I can't believe anyone.

I'm sorry, what? How on Earth is Fearne Cotton a nobody? She is literally one of Radio 1's most famous DJs , whilst the station itself is famous worldwide. I think you need to chill out a bit. We have a date for the first listen of it now, that's better than what we had two days ago.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1