Rebel

April 11 - Las Vegas

not going 2 complain about setlist

but i thought this would feature different songs and at least full version of west coast AND black beauty

lol

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18

why no yayo

i can only assume she just hates yayo at this point. reworked it too much maybe?

not going 2 complain about setlist

but i thought this would feature different songs and at least full version of west coast AND black beauty

lol

dream big sis

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

14 is pretty short regardless.  She should do an encore or something. 16 is the sweet spot.

This means the West Coast gets shafted really because UV will be out by the East Coast tour hits and she'll have songs in the rotation then.

u6pq4c9.gif

Did we really expect her to be doing 20 songs for each US show though?

If that's the case then I want to hear Lolita and Lucky Ones

The good sis paid dust to TWMUG and Lucky Ones. She never performed them live ever, did she?

The Girl You Used To Call The Queen of New York City

OP fame

I'm very stoked. I'd see her again in a heartbeat. But the lining up situation :emma: From kicked out twice to a literal mob. Further days when I thank g-d I'm not a small white girl cause they were thrashed lel

Guest Dot

The good sis paid dust to TWMUG and Lucky Ones. She never performed them live ever, did she?

Sorry, to troll ya, but seriously. She should be over and done with BTD at this point. Her most recent release is still Paradise. She has NEVER performed Bel Air, a song she has recently shot and released a video for, live. Not only that, but she pays most of Paradise dust and with every leg it seems like she's cutting more and more of them from the setlist, yet she keeps performing Carmen, MDM and WY. WY is one of my favourite songs, but I think she should give it a rest. She has really overperformed it considering it's just a bonus track. And let's not talk about the fact that she performed American everywhere, except in the US, so far haha the irony.

Carmen and MDM are like the most boring songs on BTD, but I detest Carmen in particular. :judgingu: . Hopefully by the time she gets to Chicago she changes the setlist some. 

Yessss, as much as I enjoy them, if I were to see her live, I wouldn't want to hear those two songs.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

Carmen and MDM are like the most boring songs on BTD, but I detest Carmen in particular. :judgingu: . Hopefully by the time she gets to Chicago she changes the setlist some. 

boring? wtf those 2 songs are amazing and live are the most emotional, she loves to sing them 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

Carmen and MDM are like the most boring songs on BTD, but I detest Carmen in particular. :judgingu: . . 

Oh wow...I just..I don't think I have ever heard someone say that  :eek:

WHAT!

I used to hate those 2 songs until I heard them live. Then I did, and fell in love afterwards. So I hope the opposite. I hope she does play MDM so I can properly enjoy it this time. 

BVT4uKe.jpg   
8/1/13 . 8/2/13 . 5/16/14 . 10/4/14 . 10/11/14 . 5/30/15 . 7/28/16 . 5/20/17 . 1/11/18 . 2/11/18