Sitar

New 'Ultraviolence' Song Title: "Money, Power, and Glory"

Nnnn

I feel the same.

A lot of fans love BTD because of the hip hop elements.

That album has a wide demo of people enjoying it.

From gays to straight

From Hip hop to pop fans

From young to old.

From underground music lovers to mainstream ones.

I feel Like UV will be a commercial flop but more critically acclaimed idk.

Lana seems to be more concerned about critics and how they perceive her than success at this point.

*Nnnnn. I feel the same. A lot of fans love Born to Die because of the hip-hop elements. That album has a wide demographic of people enjoying it: from gay to straight, from hip-hop to pop fans, from young to old, from underground music lovers to mainstream ones. I feel like Ultraviolence will be a commercial flop but more critically acclaimed--I don't know. Lana seems to be more concerned about critics and how they perceive her than success, at this point.

*Nnnnn. I feel the same. A lot of fans love Born to Die because of the hip-hop elements. That album has a wide demographic of people enjoying it: from gay to straight, from hip-hop to pop fans, from young to old, from underground music lovers to mainstream ones. I feel like Ultraviolence will be a commercial flop but more critically acclaimed--I don't know. Lana seems to be more concerned about critics and how they perceive her than success, at this point.

It took me at least five minutes to figure out why the two posts looked mildly familiar to each other and then I realized... :eartha: :eek: :runs:

It took me at least five minutes to figure out why the two posts looked mildly familiar to each other and then I realized... :eartha: :eek: :runs:

Me too...

And I can't wait for this song!! :ohmy: :omg: :crying: I can't wait for Ultraviolence!!!!!!

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif

What Lana went through with US media/critics was harsh but for certain gave her a perspective of one thing: She doesn't need US to survive and better than that she doesn't need AMerica to have a big international career.  I'm not saying US is not important for her because obviously is ,what I'm saying is purely business X art side.

totally agree with everything you said!  im scared that the media/critics are going to tear ultraviolence apart and she will retire

tumblr_myss44sOvJ1sut3cso1_250.gif

Even if her new album for some reason was torn apart by critics AND she then retired, she'd still make music. (since she obvi has a fetish for making songs)

Trip hop lana gives me life, but I would like to see her employ new elements into this album, as well as future ones.

I am a shark,  beware of my bark

Guest Dot

Well I guess Lana was right when she said UV was unlistenable. If everything on the album is as horibbly produced as WC then it's definitely unlistenable for me. I'm praying there will be some diversity so I can enjoy at least a little bit of the album.

Well I guess Lana was right when she said UV was unlistenable. If everything on the album is as horibbly produced as WC then it's definitely unlistenable for me. I'm praying there will be some diversity so I can enjoy at least a little bit of the album.

Please, stfu about some things you don't understand. You may not like the style of it, which is fair, but WC is not horribly produced. 

As much as I like you, some of your posts just outshine everything with desperate ignorance like "I don't like it = bad"  :icant2: 

Well I'll be there until the end for Lana. To me, her songs will always be amazing. I love West Coast. And I know I'm not the only one.

174_spark-drama-queen.gif

tumblr_msfqg0hpqG1sx7kg2o5_250.gif

ANYWAY

I feel like this

thread is going to end up like the Ultra

violence thread.

Messy

I agree. :agree2:

Sooo who is not disliking Ultraviolence?

I agree. :agree2:

Sooo who is not disliking Ultraviolence?

I'll love it till the end of time :sadcore:

And no, it is totally irrelevant that I didn't hear it yet :flop:

I'll love it till the end of time :sadcore:

And no, it is totally irrelevant that I didn't hear it yet :flop:

I completely agree with you!! :agree2: :agree2:

Money, Power And Glory gives me them National Anthem, Hundred Dollar Bill & Off To The Races vibes.

I can really see hip hop beats in that title and I would be quite happy with that.

If there's really a song on UV written or produced by Mike Will Made It, Money, Power And Glory could be their collaboration I guess. (maybe I'm just thinking too much about Love Money Party, a song by Miley Cyrus that was written and produced by Mike  :lel: )

lana-del-rey-high-by-the-beach_zpscfcsgx

Money, Power And Glory gives me them National Anthem, Hundred Dollar Bill & Off To The Races vibes.

I can really see hip hop beats in that title and I would be quite happy with that.

If there's really a song on UV written or produced by Mike Will Made It, Money, Power And Glory could be their collaboration I guess. (maybe I'm just thinking too much about Love Money Party, a song by Miley Cyrus that was written and produced by Mike  :lel: )

If Money, Power And Glory is like Off To The Races, it is already my favourite song off UV.Unless there'll be one similar to Lolita.

I would love it if Money, Power And Glory is anything like Off To The Races or Lolita or Carmen. Or really, just Lana.