lflflflflflflflflflf

Ultraviolence Tracklist Discussion

So sick of people wanting all these old fucking songs on a NEW ALBUM. I don't get it! We have a great HQ version of AKA album, why waste a space on it? The only "unreleased" song that should be on the album is BB because we were never supposed to hear it. And of it hadn't leaked, it would've been on the record no questions asked.

I want the rest entirely new songs. I hope Florida kilos isn't KK

I'm most excited for CW, U, PWYC, FMWUTTT, OM, BB, and GAR! The other titles don't intrigue me as much, though I know every song will be great :)

So sick of people wanting all these old fucking songs on a NEW ALBUM. I don't get it! We have a great HQ version of AKA album, why waste a space on it? The only "unreleased" song that should be on the album is BB because we were never supposed to hear it. And of it hadn't leaked, it would've been on the record no questions asked.

I want the rest entirely new songs. I hope Florida kilos isn't KK

I'm most excited for CW, U, PWYC, FMWUTTT, OM, BB, and GAR! The other titles don't intrigue me as much, though I know every song will be great :)

She previously mentioned she wanted to redo Kill Kill and Mermaid Motel for the album. Black Beauty would've been on the record regardless anyway. It wouldn't waste space, if she (and her management) thinks a Kill Kill remake is superior to any other track then so be it.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

Omg at all y'all dissing "Sad Girl"

Athem of our generation, I can feel it :pray2:

the new Dark Paradise maybe?

Fucked My Way To The Top will be the new Cola or Gods And Monsters

I have a feeling.

it better be the new Cola, and now that we know Rick Nowels is invovled in 5 songs from UV that gives me a little hope to hear Cola 2.0  :pray2:

Omfg I'm so behind that theory, I'd really hate to see AFFA get scrapped. :crying:

We can't really guess anything about the brand new songs, other than we know nothing about them :whatever:

I'm confident about most of the tracklist, but honestly the title sad girl is worrying me. It's either going to turn out being a standout on the album or a melodramatic "I miss you, life sucks" ballad like the official version of Dark Paradise (I know a lot of people like it but personally I don't think it's that great)

I'm intrigued about shades of cool, the title is different to anything from Lana before as far as I can remember. I picture it as

get drunk 2.0

I'm confident about most of the tracklist, but honestly the title sad girl is worrying me. It's either going to turn out being a standout on the album or a melodramatic "I miss you, life sucks" ballad like the official version of Dark Paradise (I know a lot of people like it but personally I don't think it's that great)

I'm intrigued about shades of cool, the title is different to anything from Lana before as far as I can remember. I picture it as

get drunk 2.0

I think sad girl might be like "dont cry, life is beautiful" or like "why you gotta be so sad, girl" lol. I hate dark paradise tbh

And omg if there's a get drunk II i will die

How can people not like DP?! Wtf? Mess

I guess the lyrics are a little too...umm, basic, for my taste, it's the sort of thing a lana wannabe might write, the tune's ok tho, i suppose, just overall it feels like less of an effort than the other tracks. The demo's good though, i do quite like the demo.

get drunk 2.0

I just said, it might be Dark Paradise 2.o  :worship:

get drunk 2.0

i feel like it'll be radio 2.0 bc of all the backlash shes gotten like, why are all of her songs so sad, shes so depressing etc...

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

get drunk 2.0

I just said, it might be Dark Paradise 2.o  :worship: